xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Graw In Stores Tomorrow!  (Read 683 times)

lostboyz

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2006, 10:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(Luncher1109 @ Mar 6 2006, 08:40 PM) View Post

IT IS NOT IN STORES TOMOROW!.................god............
look at gamespot it says the 9th, went to eb games they said ships on 9th in stores friday. IT IS NOT OUT TOMOROW REPAT NOT OUT TOMOROW

where u getting ur info major nelson??lol ya heard hes good with dates.

right on top of the outfit demo today, after it was released for like 20 mins way to go buddy, guys a fucking joke! So are the fucking moderators in this forum.
 laugh.gif

is there a problem?

this is people calling their stores and asking, i think they might know when they release their stock more than a website

lowmaz

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2006, 10:20:00 PM »

Everyone I called today said Thurs. I guess I will see.

Master X

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2006, 10:24:00 PM »

This is just great! The day that Ghost Recon releases my controller stops functioning! grr.gif

esc1

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2006, 10:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(Master X @ Mar 7 2006, 12:31 AM) View Post

This is just great! The day that Ghost Recon releases my controller stops functioning! grr.gif

Hey don't complain.  At least it isn't your console.

Somebody should have this game by now.  Well prolly do but too busy playing it.  I'm buying a console depending on how good it is.  Let me know fellas!

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2006, 02:06:00 AM »

If I had a dollar for evey time EB Games said they would sell a game tomorrow... wink.gif

Fredro

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2006, 02:31:00 AM »

anyone know if walmart will have it tuesday?

thepissedoffman

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2006, 08:01:00 AM »

In the past EBgames has got the game the day after the ship date. Today is the ship date for GRAW so I would be willing to bet money that you can go into stores on Wednesday and pickup your reserved copy.

I know that tomorrow morning I am going to eat some eggs and bacon at some restaurant then I am heading to EB to pickup my game.

sp3cialk

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2006, 08:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(thepissedoffman @ Mar 7 2006, 10:08 AM) View Post

In the past EBgames has got the game the day after the ship date. Today is the ship date for GRAW so I would be willing to bet money that you can go into stores on Wednesday and pickup your reserved copy.

I know that tomorrow morning I am going to eat some eggs and bacon at some restaurant then I am heading to EB to pickup my game.

HEHE... thanks for giving us your Breakfast menu man...  laugh.gif   I'm with you though... lately you always can get the game the day after it's been posted as release... because they ship it that date.... and heck with walmart they have to get in their copies and distribute out through themselves... sometimes it's actually longer than most other places... otherwise they would have already had the game before the ship/release date...

on a side note... I'm really getting tired of games giving release dates and they really be ship dates... why can't they just give a date and that be the day it's in stores... I haven't seen this since Halo 2... I always thought new media day was tue. but it's looking like games are starting to fall on wed.  dry.gif

If anyone does get this today... let us know... but i'm thinking it's more for tomorrow... and that's cool.. wanted to watch Jarhead tonight to get in the mood and can always play some more outfit demo

griffin XXI

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2006, 08:17:00 AM »

I got a mailer from Game Crazy for GRAW, saying it will be in store Thursday the 9th. I doubt anyone will be playing today. I did just called EB 9:07am CST and the gal said the shipment might be in later today. That usually means to me, tomorrow or the next day. But you never know.

bunun

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2006, 08:21:00 AM »

so know store would have it today is what everyone is saying ?  sad.gif

sp3cialk

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2006, 09:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(Luncher1101 @ Mar 7 2006, 11:13 AM) View Post

It will be in stores friday.

I'll agree with you here... if it's out today or if it's out tomorrow... it will be in stores either way on friday...  laugh.gif

BTW... you know you are prolly gonna piss off some mods if you keep creating accounts...

alkrmr

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2006, 09:38:00 AM »

noon tomorrow

cyberg4

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2006, 09:54:00 AM »

what happened to a demo arriving before the game is released?  At least that would help ease the wait.

Chancer

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2006, 10:08:00 AM »

BTW... you know you are prolly gonna piss off some mods if you keep creating accounts...

Not as much as he is going to be pis**d off when his ISP stops his account.
Takes maybe 2 seconds to remove his accounts.
FROM THE RULES
If you continue to make multiple accounts and harass this site, you can expect the following: your account info to be posted publicly, including your email, and your IP. You can also expect us to contact your home ISP and forward info, logs, and descriptions of your activities.

Don’t be upset when and if your ISP locks you out. It’s been done.

Deftech

• Archived User
Graw In Stores Tomorrow!
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »

Called EB, guy remembered me calling yesterday and apologized for the confusion. Definitely in stores tomorrow.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6