xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Major Nelson's Already Playing Graw!  (Read 134 times)

gehx

• Archived User
Major Nelson's Already Playing Graw!
« on: March 04, 2006, 12:53:00 AM »

I just went over to majornelson.com and the section below his gamercard read:

Playing G.R.A.W.
3 hours, and 31 minutes ago

http://live.xbox.com...eve...d;ei*h1

wtf, it hasn't been released yet AND no demo on xbl, yet, he's playing it already!

gibsonlpsd

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 02:38:00 AM »

Lucky him...

LESTAT

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 02:58:00 AM »

so.. a former coworker who has a long time friend within MS who just happen to be in town this last weekend and who just happen to have his 360 with him had his own dev. copy of the halo 3 demo...  
yes you heard me right.. and  and here is the real kicker.. he claims it has full mouse and keyboard support.......  but i reminded him it was a dev. demo so its more than likely only cuz it was a dev. demo and the retail wont have mouse and kb support.

so why is major nelson playing a tech or dev demo such a big deal..

its all about who you know guys...

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 08:58:00 AM »

QUOTE(LESTAT @ Mar 4 2006, 05:05 AM) View Post

so.. a former coworker who has a long time friend within MS who just happen to be in town this last weekend and who just happen to have his 360 with him had his own dev. copy of the halo 3 demo...  
yes you heard me right.. and  and here is the real kicker.. he claims it has full mouse and keyboard support.......  but i reminded him it was a dev. demo so its more than likely only cuz it was a dev. demo and the retail wont have mouse and kb support.

yeah f*cking right  rolleyes.gif

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 09:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(LESTAT @ Mar 4 2006, 05:05 AM) View Post

Liar.

... Did you see it? tongue.gif

Marrvia

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 10:50:00 AM »

QUOTE(gehx @ Mar 4 2006, 12:00 AM) View Post

I just went over to majornelson.com and the section below his gamercard read:

Playing G.R.A.W.
3 hours, and 31 minutes ago

http://live.xbox.com...eve...d;ei*h1

wtf, it hasn't been released yet AND no demo on xbl, yet, he's playing it already!

Yeah, and was playing some games on 11/15 or earlier, and he was playing Full Auto since late January.  That's the benefit of working for the games department at MS.  You get to play before anyone else.  People who work at game review websites or magazines get to play games early too.  Major Nelson isn't the only one who gets to play the games early, hundreds or even thousands of people do.

tonloc79

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 11:09:00 AM »

and he was playing Full Auto since late January
OFF TOPIC but ive got a developers copy of Full Auto that has the date of 01/05/06 on it and it seemes to be the complete game from my comparisons so i dont know why it took so long for this game to come out?

gehx

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 11:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(Marrvia @ Mar 4 2006, 12:57 PM) View Post

Yeah, and was playing some games on 11/15 or earlier, and he was playing Full Auto since late January.  That's the benefit of working for the games department at MS.  You get to play before anyone else.  People who work at game review websites or magazines get to play games early too.  Major Nelson isn't the only one who gets to play the games early, hundreds or even thousands of people do.

It's not fair I tell ya!!!   I wish they'd give me a copy gift.gif , I'd review it and play the hell outta it !!   cool.gif

VOlition

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2006, 11:39:00 AM »

Nothing too surprising.

metaldevil

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2006, 12:47:00 PM »

This isn't exciting news. Are we supposed to go lick his balls because he's playing it before us? sleeping.gif