xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Graw Demo?  (Read 247 times)

shodanjr_gr

• Archived User
Graw Demo?
« on: February 26, 2006, 01:57:00 PM »

Well the game is out on the 9th in Europe (i think the 7th in the States) so that gives us around 10 days for the demo tou arrive...So actually any day could be release day.

Deftech

• Archived User
Graw Demo?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 02:18:00 PM »

havent heard any rumors but IF one gets released, it would make sense to get it out a few days b4 release.

By the way, Was this demo confirmed by Ubi, I do not recall if it was?

If it was confirmed to hit BEFORE the release of the game, it should be within the next couple of days indeed.

Deftech

• Archived User
Graw Demo?
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 02:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(curiouscharles @ Feb 26 2006, 04:29 PM) View Post

oh it's definitely coming out, i read the interview on a few different sites where they stated it would be coming out, some guy on xboxyde.com said in the comments to some GRAW pics that the demo would be coming out in 1 week and 2 days (and that was a week and 2 days ago)

gotcha

damn, if it does come out, it will distract me from my current quests of CoD 2 on veteran and getting all achievements in Condemned and GUN, I better hurry up!

Kernal69er

• Archived User
Graw Demo?
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 02:36:00 PM »

I never played Morrowmind and I doubt I will play Oblivion, when your married with kids it's hard to find time to play. and if you do it's onlt 1-2 hours at a time, so the FPS are easier to pick up

Anyway, is Oblivion an online world where you interact with real people? Sort of like Final Fantasy? Or is it a single player game?

I have tried to read up on Oblivion but I can't really find anything that explains what it is all about from the beginning

Deftech

• Archived User
Graw Demo?
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 03:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(davinator456 @ Feb 26 2006, 04:48 PM) View Post

we are talking about ghost recon here.  btw- oblivion is single player.

now back to GRAW-

the demo could come out after the release of the game (like king kong)

or cod 2, but people are saying the demo was confirmed to hit b4 the release.

bowser22

• Recovered User
Graw Demo?
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 03:57:00 PM »

im picking up graw first day but i am anticipating gears of war even more

P.S does anybody know when gears hits stores?

Deftech

• Archived User
Graw Demo?
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 04:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(bowser22 @ Feb 26 2006, 06:04 PM) View Post

im picking up graw first day but i am anticipating gears of war even more

P.S does anybody know when gears hits stores?

No, no date has ever been given.

Fall '06 possibly, so get that game out of your head for a while. I know thats not possible, and Gears may be be everyones Most Wanted(it ties Splinter 4 for my most wanted), but seeing as its not due anytime soon, I'm focusing more on Recon/Tomb Raider/Far Cry/MotoGp, and to some extent, Oblivion.

ikecomp

• Archived User
Graw Demo?
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 04:26:00 PM »

Holy Cow Balls!!!

You're telling me I might get my paycheck and a GRAW demo on the same day?!?!

Life is good  cool.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
Graw Demo?
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 04:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(curiouscharles @ Feb 26 2006, 06:25 PM) View Post

i'm not just going to push GOW out of my head when all we have is shit like you mentioned (tomb raider, fary cry crap portjob, and even crappier excuse for a next-gen game motogp) to tie us over

it's only natural that we have the halo 3s, the GOWs, and the Mass Effects in our head CONSTANTLY

Settle down there chief. You can go to bed every night thinking about a game that might not be out for 9 months, I won't do it, I'd rather focus on the here and now.

And what you find to be crappy, others like.

Just 2 show how subjective gaming is, Halo 3 isn't, and will not be on *my* radar after that pathetic effort known as Halo 2. All opinion smile.gif

I dont know what you have against GP '06 but it looks stunning. If it plays half as good as the xbox versions, GP/bike fans are in for a treat.

autiger

• Archived User
Graw Demo?
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006, 05:53:00 PM »

Well all I can say is I sure hope that the demo comes out before the release (seems like I'd read that it would) and also hope it comes out very very soon. It really makes more sense for them to let more people try it before the release, unless they want to get people to buy it without playing it (but that'd only be if it wasn't a solid game, but from all the things I've read and the videos I've seen it will be pretty good). I'm excited this game is coming out around the 7th of March because honestly it is one of the titles that convinced me to get an Xbox 360 around launch instead of waiting for more games (even though I've had to wait for this one). So I'm really looking forward to picking this up around the 7th and kicking back after midterms (especially my 2 day Constitutional Law midterm!!). Please someone post in the forums once it goes up because I'll have to take a study break to play this demo!!   biggrin.gif

CattyKid

• Archived User
Graw Demo?
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2006, 09:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(Souske @ Feb 26 2006, 09:03 PM) View Post

Right now I think GRAW, DOA4, and Oblivion will be the games that prove to me my 360 purchase was not in vain.  DOA4 has impressed me, and given me bragging rights as I'm still the best DOA4 player in my dorm.  GRAW looks amazing, and Oblivion will be quite possibly the greatest RPG of its kind(it'll certainly suck away many of my hours).  I really don't think things are as bleak as you guys would claim.  Especially when compared to far more lackluster launches of consoles in the past.

I thought you said they WOULD prove your purchase WAS in vain.  I had to do a double-take.
I was going to yell at you and |-|4x012 your computer. tongue.gif

Yeah, I'm pretty amped about all this stuff.  I was never a big RPGer, though, except for FF7.  That was amazing. wub.gif

You forgot to mention Gears of War, but that's most likely not in the very enar future.

esc1

• Archived User
Graw Demo?
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006, 11:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(ikecomp @ Feb 26 2006, 06:33 PM) View Post

Holy Cow Balls!!!

You're telling me I might get my paycheck and a GRAW demo on the same day?!?!

Life is good  cool.gif

Lol.

A demo would be smooth as balls.

KAGE360

• Archived User
Graw Demo?
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »

i forget where (i think major nelson) but it was said that the demo would be released a week before the game comes out.

miggidy

• Archived User
Graw Demo?
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 11:01:00 AM »

A Ubisoft dev said it himself in his 1up blog.

deadpool66

• Archived User
Graw Demo?
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 01:17:00 PM »

isnt there an outfit demo coming this friday?
Pages: [1] 2