xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Graw Preview Hands On (again)  (Read 241 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Graw Preview Hands On (again)
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2006, 09:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Feb 16 2006, 10:28 AM) View Post

i think they just allow you to play modes like terrorist hunt and such through them but they dont actually have assigned objectives to them where on the co-op campaign they do.  

Not to be an ass(thats difficult), but if you recall, thats how we played recon at our lan parties 99.9999% of the time. We didnt do Mission mode, we did firefight/terrorist hunt. We tried Mission a few times but found that Jimmy was an ass and always botched it up  laugh.gif I never even did Mission in Recon 2 with the others like geoff and so on, we always did Firefight/Terrorist hunt.

So for me, it will be the same as b4, plenty of maps available and eliminating Terrorists. It would be nice if ALL maps were available in coop but Im not going to pull a ballz and start nitpicking about every little thing in every game  laugh.gif

Rubix42

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2006, 09:51:00 AM »

Did we get any word on the system link options for this yet?  I'm trying to plan a lan party, but want to make sure about this before scheduling it.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2006, 09:53:00 AM »

Im sure it will support it, if it doesnt, it stays on the shelf. I mainly buy Recons for Lan parties.

cjd70510

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2006, 08:29:00 AM »

IGN posted an updated preview of GR:AW on their site.  It covers single player missions.  I for one can not wait any longer for this game!!!!! biggrin.gif

Moleman

• Recovered User
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2006, 05:00:00 PM »

This is the Xbox 360 afterall, so don't forget a little thing called downloadable content.
Pages: 1 [2]