xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Graw Hands On Single Player Campaign  (Read 185 times)

Rubix42

• Archived User
Graw Hands On Single Player Campaign
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2006, 03:29:00 PM »

I just don't get why people are so stuck on having every game have every little possible option.  

I'd like to think that the dev's over at UBI know what they are doing to create a game at this high of a level.  I'd also like to think that they are aware of the V-Synch abilities.

Basically, I think with the time they were given, they created the best game they could, and it will be leaps and bounds above what we are currently playing.  I also think that talking about V-Sync on a game that you haven't played yet might be a little premature.

And that talking about it at all is just a little silly.

redwolf

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2006, 04:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(Rubix42 @ Feb 15 2006, 12:36 AM) View Post

I just don't get why people are so stuck on having every game have every little possible option.  

I'd like to think that the dev's over at UBI know what they are doing to create a game at this high of a level.  I'd also like to think that they are aware of the V-Synch abilities.

Basically, I think with the time they were given, they created the best game they could, and it will be leaps and bounds above what we are currently playing.  I also think that talking about V-Sync on a game that you haven't played yet might be a little premature.

And that talking about it at all is just a little silly.

comment like your make the developers more lazier then ever!!!!

we're not been "premature", most of the video clip shown has vsync issue, it cannot be the recording as they are from different source.

vsync don't take that much processing power, well my cheap ass graphic card for PC can do it. and the power of the 360...like 20 time better!!!! & they are given 4 months extra time to tweak this game.  rolleyes.gif

complain BEFORE the game is released is better then crying after launch.

you say UBI know what they're doing...you damn right...make $$$ at the end of the day.  ph34r.gif
thats why they took out "first person weapon view" from the X360, and gave it to Xbox and PC (which retards in deveploper team decided which format gets what? ph34r.gif ). so they know most 360 owners & hardcore (or not) fan will end up buying the Xbox version as well, if not the PC at least.

though i can live with vsync issue...but the game better not have ANY jaggy (PC screenshot looks waay jaggy free). mad.gif

UBI is well known for giving us buggy games too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlo210

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2006, 05:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(griffin XXI @ Feb 14 2006, 06:25 PM) View Post

First off, I'm very much looking forward to this game and have been drooling at the screens. But I just find it amazing they don't have a gun on screen in 1st person. That is such a faux pas in the FPS genre, and it does take something away from the game, even if it is miniscule, when looking at the game as a whole.

The camera in GRAW will be a 'gun cam', like in the prvious Ghost Recons and Socoms. The camera isn't positioned at your head like most fps camera modes with the weapon in view, it is at the end of your gun barrel. Where you point is the path the bullet flys. Think of it as the Halo sniper rifle scope.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2006, 08:41:00 PM »

I stopped reading posts after most was bickering so dont kill me if this is a repost(side note, some of you truly need to add one another 2 ignore, stop saying you will and just do it).

Heres a 3 page writeup at TeamXbox..

http://previews.team...-Warfighter/p1/

redwolf

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2006, 01:25:00 PM »

Hmm where is Deftech  unsure.gif ain't seen him post for ages... he post about 100 posts in a normal day.  huh.gif  sad.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2006, 01:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(redwolf @ Feb 15 2006, 03:32 PM) View Post

Hmm where is Deftech  unsure.gif ain't seen him post for ages... he post about 100 posts in a normal day.  huh.gif  sad.gif

laugh.gif

had jury duty and getting back into playing 360. Need to beat the 5 I have b4 recon and oblivion hit, or I'll never touch them again.
Pages: 1 [2]