xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Footage Of Gr:aw In Video Interview  (Read 81 times)

KAGE360

• Archived User
New Footage Of Gr:aw In Video Interview
« on: January 24, 2006, 07:12:00 AM »

wow, its still not even done and it looks so good its beyond words  blink.gif  some of the footage shown isnt new but a lot is (atleast to me) and i want this game now.  it has never been so true that pictures do no justice to this game.  kinda dissapointed that you cant go through the single player in co-op but hey im sure the 4 missions they provide for co-op will be great and they will add more.  

http://www.gametrail...age.php?id=1693

if the game looks this good on a small low-detailed movie, i dont want to imagine how good it will look on a HDTV, i would probably pass out.  tongue.gif

woofis

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 01:12:00 PM »

awsome. im defitily gettin that. i really am hopeing for a rainbow six for 360 though. and is ghost recon 1st person aswell? cuz i suck at 3rd person shooters.

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 02:20:00 PM »

phew, i was beginning to think that no one here cared for this game anymore  tongue.gif

yes there is a first person mode and i think its a safe bet to say that a rainbow game will be coming to the 360.  i wish they kept the gun on the screen during FPS mode like originally shown at E3, i thought that was awsome.

.i.n.s.u.l.t.s

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 02:29:00 PM »

Yeah, I'm really waiting for this. I am also looking out for rainbow six.

When is this slated for release again ?

woofis

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »

theres no gun when doing first person. its just the aimer! that sucks.. still gettin the game though tongue.gif

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 08:27:00 AM »

Cannot wait to go down to Mexico City and shoot the Mexican Rebels while having a Taco and a Corona!

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 11:55:00 AM »

like davinator said, theres never been a visible gun in 1st person mode in recons b4, so if youre a fan, and have been for the past 5 years, nothing is changing smile.gif not on the 360 version anyways.

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 08:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(davinator456 @ Jan 25 2006, 10:07 AM) View Post

i dont believe gr has ever had a gun in first person. thats just the way it is.  but i think the version of gr 2 that is comming to xbox 1 will have first person mode with a gun view if u are that concerned.  id stick with the 360 tho

QUOTE(Deftech @ Jan 25 2006, 02:02 PM) View Post

like davinator said, theres never been a visible gun in 1st person mode in recons b4, so if youre a fan, and have been for the past 5 years, nothing is changing smile.gif not on the 360 version anyways.

i know and i understand because i have been a long time fan of the GR series.  the only reason i bring it up is because there was a gun visible on the original E3 video last year.  i know it was only a video and nothing was playable but seeing the gun visible right there in all of its detail and beautiful motion just looked a lot cooler then just the reticle IMO.  like said before no biggy just wishful thinking.   smile.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 12:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Jan 26 2006, 11:01 AM) View Post

i know and i understand because i have been a long time fan of the GR series.  the only reason i bring it up is because there was a gun visible on the original E3 video last year.  i know it was only a video and nothing was playable but seeing the gun visible right there in all of its detail and beautiful motion just looked a lot cooler then just the reticle IMO.  like said before no biggy just wishful thinking.   smile.gif

I was typing @ woofis and his 2nd comment.  pop.gif

He said theres no gun, just the aimer and said it sucks. I assumed he didnt play the first 2 because I dont think anyone that is a Recon fan would say "just the aimer" sucks. You get used to it and forget that theres no gun after a while anyways. I actually prefer no visible gun in Recons, its how Ive played Recons for 5 or 6 years and I like consistency with shooters of this nature smile.gif

And why are you telling me youre a long time fan, lol. You and I have spent 80% of our Recon time playing on LAN together at my lan parties  laugh.gif