xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Recon Fans...  (Read 877 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Recon Fans...
« on: August 24, 2005, 08:15:00 PM »

If this doesn't get you excited for this upcoming 360 launch...check for a pulse...

Mostly parts from vids weve seen, put together differently....

http://media.xbox360...206/vids_1.html

Titled "Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Trailer (08/24/2005)"

Mike I'll show you the bigger vid when you stop over  beerchug.gif

Tripme

• Archived User
Recon Fans...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 08:25:00 PM »

yep.....definatly got a pulse tongue.gif
Nice vids
I just hope the game play holds up to the first one
w/e, gonna be awesome game no matter what. cool.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
Recon Fans...
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 08:53:00 PM »

some is, some isn't.

until someone tells me otherwise, then if I found out it's all real time, Id pass out.

Infamous_One

• Archived User
Recon Fans...
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 09:13:00 PM »

only 30% is real time , the rest is pre-rendered.

from 00:34 to 1:17 pre-rendered.

from 1:18 to 1:27  In game

from 1:28 to 1:34 Pre-rendered

from 1:35 to 1:50 In Game

from 1:50 to 2:02 Pre-rendered.

Deftech

• Archived User
Recon Fans...
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2005, 09:25:00 PM »

autiger...there were 2 main vids that came out of E3...one was the Trailer when they are in the city streets and the sniper scene takes place and so on.

then there was real time video of the devs playing it infront of the crowd. I thought everyone would have seen them by now and would be able to distinguish the trailer from the real time footage.

click on the following link and look for the vids...

http://media.xbox360...206/vids_2.html

the following is real time in game...

E3 Trailer (05/17/2005)
Best Looking 360 Game Yet (05/12/2005)

the following is the trailer, Not real time...

E3 2005: Direct-Feed Trailer (05/17/2005)

after watching those youll see they slapped them all together for the vid I posted earlier.

the game looks awesome, and Id get a 360 just for this title. Im a recon whore  love.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
Recon Fans...
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 09:33:00 PM »

if you liked the others, youll love this.

recons never fail to impress, just like the splinters and rainbows dont.

just as pgr 3 will be awesome.

there are just some games that always improve, and recon 3 will definitely be one of them.

If you Liked Morrowind, Recons, and PGRs, expect to love the launch titles that lets their legacy live on  love.gif

spearfree

• Archived User
Recon Fans...
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2005, 07:15:00 AM »

Hmm this is old...I've seen this one long time ago.

EDIT: ...hmmm, not the ending though. smile.gif

hugoboss1

• Archived User
Recon Fans...
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 07:30:00 AM »

If you guys are true recon fans then you remember the first one.I hope they add all the features in one game ex. In the first recon you caould open doors and my favorite was using sensors,i would like to see everything integraded in the 360 version 3rd person and going in buildings even if it swiches to first person when you go in but your right ubi delivers get ready for next gen fun and gun muhaha.gif

KAGE360

• Archived User
Recon Fans...
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2005, 08:32:00 AM »

im going nuts with all these good games coming out at launch.  im going to have real issues figuring out how to spread my time between them all.  

i have to disagree with deftech though, ubisoft does deliver except with the Rainbow series.  im sorry but i think after part 3 its going downhill, just look at that crap game lockdown coming out.  maybe im just dissapointed that it didnt make the same leap that other games from the publisher has made (ghost recon and splinter cell).  i only hope that the next gen rainbow brings the series back up to par.

Deftech

• Archived User
Recon Fans...
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2005, 09:56:00 AM »

lockdown isnt a full blown sequel is it?

if it is, thats news to me.

you cant say Ubi doesnt deliver, their games get better and better, when they mean to do better.

Ive read nothing saying Lockdown was to change the world of gaming, its R6 3 with more maps.

Look at Pandora, that was a filler, and while that waste team shanghai was making it, the ream gems were making Chaos.

Lockdown is a filler, Ubis last hoorah for a R6 title on xbox until they move to bigger and better things on the 360.

KAGE360

• Archived User
Recon Fans...
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2005, 10:14:00 AM »

im not saying ubisoft doesnt deliver, all im saying is that im dissapointed with the R6 series.  and yes i thought it was a full blown sequal they just knocked off the 4 and added a subtitle.  black arrow was also filler so man thats whole lotta filler for a series.  i just see any reason why that series cant make the same leaps this generation like ghost recon and splinter cell thats all.

hugoboss1

• Archived User
Recon Fans...
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2005, 10:22:00 AM »

I think the next one looks diff to me have you read about it? it looks like a change from the last one.as far as ghost recon i think they took a step back not allowing you to open doors maybe because of rainbow notice that recon is all out door now the rainbow gets boring because i want variety going in and out of buildings.but i trust ubi will deliver they are the one who made me a gamer on live to begin with.

KAGE360

• Archived User
Recon Fans...
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2005, 10:45:00 AM »

the whole opening door thing doesnt effect me much because recon takes place outside in open areas.  i loved recon 2 looked great and was huge.  it took time for me to get used to them making the pace quicker from part 1 but in the end i loved it.  if part 3 wasnt around the corner i would pick up part 2 for $20 and have a blast.

the new R6 does do some things differently but it just doesnt push the bar high enough this late in this generation.  it looks like its 2-3 years too old and doesnt push the xbox that much.  other then the ability to level up your soldier i dont see much of a change.  looks like ill have to wait till the next gen game to come out to see if they kick the game into gear.

Deftech

• Archived User
Recon Fans...
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2005, 10:48:00 AM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Aug 25 2005, 02:25 PM)
im not saying ubisoft doesnt deliver, all im saying is that im dissapointed with the R6 series.  and yes i thought it was a full blown sequal they just knocked off the 4 and added a subtitle.  black arrow was also filler so man thats whole lotta filler for a series.  i just see any reason why that series cant make the same leaps this generation like ghost recon and splinter cell thats all.

Deftech

• Archived User
Recon Fans...
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2005, 10:50:00 AM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Aug 25 2005, 02:56 PM)
looks like ill have to wait till the next gen game to come out to see if they kick the game into gear.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5