xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Picklocking  (Read 610 times)

HiTmAn0104

• Archived User
Picklocking
« on: April 08, 2008, 04:26:00 PM »

I think i already said this but Pls can anybody tell me how to upgrade your Picklocking skills fast because I suck at picklocking and you need to picklock for like everything and to get good items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grr.gif)

O and BTW my email in [email protected] SO0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o if you think you can help pls EMAIL me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mi.Modsquad

• Archived User
Picklocking
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 12:13:00 PM »

Hi Hitman,

I have a suggestion,  there is a daedric alter just NE up the path from Leyawin.  The alter of Nocturnal.  I forget what level you have to be to get the quest.  7 or 10 perhaps?  But anyway accept the quest and complete it and she will give you a skeleton key artifact.  The key will raise your lockpicking skill by 40.  And the best part is that it never breaks!  So you won't need to get lockpicks anymore!  Also if you wish to go to any trainers that is also an option.  But you will only be able to do 5 training session per level up.  Their are low level trainers,  medium,  and high.  I believe one of the low level ones is in Imperial City Market district.  A older lady with white hair forget her name. ??  
Good Luck!

Martinchris23

• Archived User
Picklocking
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 12:27:00 PM »

Once you have your skeleton key, get the Smugglers Cove DLC and in there you'll find a chest which never opens. Just keep using your skeleton key until your level maxes out!!!

dpbmt

• Archived User
Picklocking
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 04:48:00 AM »

Shouldnt the title of this thread be "Lockpicking" not "Picklocking"  tongue.gif