xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Patch Details  (Read 137 times)

NotMe1963

• Archived User
Patch Details
« on: March 22, 2007, 09:41:00 PM »

CODE

bytes  filename.ext
-----------------------------
       17  version.txt
   81,329  update.esp
  707,192  shaderpackage.sdp
1,880,064  default.xexp

This version works will all mods (probably except Shivering Isle and newer).  It contains the Dupe Bug
Equip arrows, go melee combat mode, hit 'RT' to swing, midswing hit 'B' to enter inventory.
Click 'A' on the equiped arrows 3 times, go the item you want to dupe and hit 'X' to drop it.
You will drop as many of the item as you have arrows.  Works with most items.
Sometiems doesn't work on first attempt.  Also some items only work if you sell to merchant
then buy them back first.

Version 1.2 - G1 - Title : The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Title Update #2
CODE

bytes  filename.ext
-----------------------------
       13  version.txt
   10,132  DefaultCache.psc
   81,329  update.esp
  174,904  TerrainNoise.dds
  688,292  shaderpackage.sdp
3,620,864  default.xexp

If anyone has any of the other patch files and wouldn't mind sending them to me, I would appreciate it.

NotMe1963

• Archived User
Patch Details
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 02:17:00 PM »

Well, something I forgot to mention yesterday.  The v1.2 removes the dupe glitch.  So you might want to fill up on the things you like to dupe before updating.

NotMe1963

• Archived User
Patch Details
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 09:11:00 PM »

Just some notes from playing with the current patch file.

Any change to default.xexp results in the X360 statign the game needs a patch but it can't find the patch.  Complete game start failure.

Any change to the shaderpackage.sdp results in the game trying to start and once the Bethsoft video is supposed to play results in a disc unreadable error.

Any change to the update.esp results in the game trying to start and once the loading content message comes up, results in a disc unreadable error.

Ah well, I was hoping maybe the patch system would be usable for something, but nope.

FoxRacR17

• Archived User
Patch Details
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 04:42:00 PM »

So there is no way to just delete the patch or update or whatever off the hdd and then be able to do the dupe glitch again and then just reinstall the patch later?  I have that xport360 thing that lets me connect my 360's hdd to my computer and thats why i'm asking.