xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Game Always Locks Up  (Read 596 times)

pingrr

• Archived User
Game Always Locks Up
« on: July 16, 2007, 10:13:00 AM »

I have been playing the darkness and I am about half way through the game and it locked up on me.  I turned off my xbox and tried to continue my gam efrom the last checkpoint.  Everytime I try and start my saved game it locks up in the loading screen.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Is there a fix for this or do I have to start the game from the begining again?

cerealkillajme

• Archived User
Game Always Locks Up
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 10:24:00 AM »

Alot of users on xbox.com have been getting the freezing during certain loading sections. It seems some get them and some don't and the ones that do get them unfortunately seem to get in the same spot over and over again. Might read a lil over there and see what they affected users have been doing for a workaround (if they've found one).

Thank god I haven't ran into any (other than the coin lady glitch where I had to restart game/chapter to get).

BTW got only 3 SP achievements left  biggrin.gif

MJFOSTER77

• Archived User
Game Always Locks Up
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 10:02:00 PM »

The gamew freezes up on me too.  I turn the xbox off and let it cool down and try again same problem.  I try other games and they don't freeze. I even downloaded the demo and guess what after a few minutes it did it again.... What gives

Timonator

• Archived User
Game Always Locks Up
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 06:17:00 PM »

TehBanStick

• Archived User
Game Always Locks Up
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 08:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(Timonator @ Jul 23 2007, 08:40 PM) View Post

It locks up on me at the same place every time.Where he's going to the lower east side and he's saying something about eddie shrote and paulies asses on a platter and that's where it freezes every time.I tried a different disc and a different xbox but it still freezes in the same spot.The only thing I didn't try was a different hard drive.

I freeze at that same spot :x