xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Map  (Read 603 times)

Venomous67

• Archived User
Map
« on: September 15, 2006, 07:15:00 PM »

If someones knows of a spot on the net, or finds one in the near future that has a nice blown up image(s) of the island with all the single player challenges, and roads, hotspots and stuff, please for the love of god let us know.

I'm totally tired of refering to this so-called map that came in the booklet, it would be nice to have a nice life sized map like you got with GTA VC for ps2, i hear UK versions of TDU have a nice foldout map that came with the game, someone make a high res scan of that badboy and put it on the net.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

loosechangeracing

• Archived User
Map
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 05:47:00 AM »

yep theres one out there, I forgot the link since i have the prima strategy guide (has the big map in it) anyway look under the actual atari forums i think someone posted a link there, when you first click on it....it might seem bad but the quality is good enough that if you zoom in, everything is there...

dumdum

• Archived User
Map
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 01:18:00 AM »

dunno if you are talking about this one ... got it from atari forums and sharing it with you guys ...

(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/baqai/TDUMAP.jpg)

VinnySem

• Archived User
Map
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 08:57:00 AM »

Shouldn't the game have come with this? I got some teensie weensie one in the book, not one that unfolds like the one in the picture.

killer911pt

• Archived User
Map
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 11:27:00 AM »