xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Force Unleased Locking Up My 360  (Read 645 times)

Munkee915

• Archived User
Force Unleased Locking Up My 360
« on: September 22, 2008, 12:07:00 AM »

I loaded up force unleased the other day and got about 3 seconds into it (seriously, right up to the little lucas arts guy going all dark side on the logo) and had to shut the box off because my wife started calling me to come to bed.  Booted the game up today, and it loads, then locks up the 360.  Tried 3 times, same thing.  Pulled the HD off, and it loads fine.  Put the HD back on, no load.  Tried surfing through the HD data in the system tab and coudlnt find anything related to the game to delete.  Any body have any idea on fixing this?

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 02:13:00 AM »

maybe, mayby not realated... but this game has been locking up my console alot too...

parker955

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 07:39:00 AM »

Have you tried clearing the cache on the hdd?

BoNg420

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 07:52:00 AM »

mine has locked up a few times, but usually when there is alot going on on the screen, seems like when I would try to use force repulse is when it happened and I had a bunch of guys around me.

abbylee26

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 10:29:00 AM »

I purchased the PS3 version of this game...because I have way more games for my 360.

Anyway, it locked up my PS3 a couple of times...so the problems not just on the 360 side. However, all I had to do was reboot to get it working again.

eleija

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 04:55:00 PM »

it's lock up my xbox about 10 in different locations in the game, i still havent even beaten kota due to it. i deleted my cache, same thing. a total of about 20 lock ups so far, but i love the gameplay and keep on trying.

gfreeman86

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 04:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(Munkee915 @ Sep 22 2008, 07:07 AM) View Post

I loaded up force unleased the other day and got about 3 seconds into it (seriously, right up to the little lucas arts guy going all dark side on the logo) and had to shut the box off because my wife started calling me to come to bed.  Booted the game up today, and it loads, then locks up the 360.  Tried 3 times, same thing.  Pulled the HD off, and it loads fine.  Put the HD back on, no load.  Tried surfing through the HD data in the system tab and coudlnt find anything related to the game to delete.  Any body have any idea on fixing this?

Happened exactly the same to me and now the game only loads when the HD is disconnected.....
Tried deleting the game from HD and also the saves but it still freezes...Ho may I fix????

Update: FIXED!!!! Had to remove the installation and the saves from the HD, then install it again and it worked!!