xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Good Game  (Read 617 times)

yayupp

• Archived User
Good Game
« on: September 18, 2008, 01:10:00 AM »

Just saying I liked this game and recommend it, highly.  

Great graphics and fun storyline.  

Let me know what yall think about it.

chorizo1

• Archived User
Good Game
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 02:21:00 AM »

Decent storyline (the comic is cool)

BUT, the game itself is SHIT. broken controls, some dull graphics in sections, bugs (got stuck in certain parts or fell and never hit bottom), the "force " aspect is cool when you first play it, but it all goes downhill from there. waaaaaaaay downhill..

The enemies and bosses seem to be tougher than you and your shitty force powers, even though you are a jedi master. I mean come on, robots that drain your force powers, and strom troopers with "chain guns" that never seem to run out of ammo, not to mention the fact that finding out who the fuck is shooting at you is frustrating to say the least.

grab them with the force you say? where the hell is he?

Story = 9 of 10

Rest of game 4 of 10 (2nd biggest disappointment of the fall)

IF you still want to try this game, do what i did and RENT IT

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT  sad.gif  sad.gif

Big_Peb

• Archived User
Good Game
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 08:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(chorizo1 @ Sep 18 2008, 10:57 AM) View Post

Decent storyline (the comic is cool)

BUT, the game itself is SHIT. broken controls, some dull graphics in sections, bugs (got stuck in certain parts or fell and never hit bottom), the "force " aspect is cool when you first play it, but it all goes downhill from there. waaaaaaaay downhill..

The enemies and bosses seem to be tougher than you and your shitty force powers, even though you are a jedi master. I mean come on, robots that drain your force powers, and strom troopers with "chain guns" that never seem to run out of ammo, not to mention the fact that finding out who the fuck is shooting at you is frustrating to say the least.

grab them with the force you say? where the hell is he?

Story = 9 of 10

Rest of game 4 of 10 (2nd biggest disappointment of the fall)

IF you still want to try this game, do what i did and RENT IT

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT  sad.gif  sad.gif

Agreed with everything you said. Another gripe I had was that you got stuck in combo animations, meaning if I did one of those elaborate, uber-cool combos all that did was make me take more damage from blaster fire since I couldn't dash\block out of it.

And they did really drop the ball on enemy design, I mean force shields? I thought they handled the force real well but when you can't use it for 75% of the game you have to rely on lightsaber combat, and this just makes it look all the more worse and inefficient.

Seems to me they just took that Revenge of the Sith game and slapped on some new physics. I mean Jesus Christ, it's 2008 and the MENUS have load screens.

I'm seriously considering sending this back to Amazon for a refund.

yayupp

• Archived User
Good Game
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 04:12:00 AM »

Ya I didn't mention all the bad things, lol.

The graphics were the best part and the story.  But everything else kind of ruined it.  The force sucked because you couldn't use it on enemys because they could somehow defend it.  The aiming and running around was all effed up.  Plus I got stuck on so many walls and other stuff.  So I guess this is a game to rent.

BoNg420

• Archived User
Good Game
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 06:56:00 AM »

im working on beating it on sith master.  I found it to be a decent game.  There is alot of trash games released and this game was actually decent and playable.  The game is a little buggy, but has some good things about it.  I don't know why you guys complain about the guys having ways of blocking force attacks, dont you like a little challenge in the game?  I mean how much fun would it be if I could force push everyone or throw them.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Good Game
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 09:20:00 AM »

its the same issue people have with superman games...

but it's kinda hard to make a game where your character is, for all intents, all powerful...

abbylee26

• Archived User
Good Game
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2020, 09:36:00 AM »

Sure this game is much better than many games...but when I pay $60 for something, I want my money worth.

You all forgot to mention...this is a very short game.

I also fell through the floor (I was not on a ledge when it happened), I fell through and then it was just me on a white screen...nothing else. I didn't dye or anything, nor could I get back up where I was. I had to restart.

This post has been edited by abbylee26: Today, 05:37 PM