xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wheres The Damn Update!  (Read 630 times)

b15ginz

• Archived User
Wheres The Damn Update!
« on: September 19, 2006, 09:49:00 AM »

Im sick of this friggin lag. Wheres the update we were supposted to have a week ago.

mitch2025

• Archived User
Wheres The Damn Update!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 09:52:00 AM »

i was wondering the same thing. the online part of this game ownes but its so fucking laggy

criticalstealth

• Archived User
Wheres The Damn Update!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 10:13:00 AM »

i hatw the online...i stick the missions.........i love this gane..but online..to crappy for me to be interested

CreziB

• Archived User
Wheres The Damn Update!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 12:25:00 PM »

for the latest info, saintsrow.com is the place.  the forums are very active.

Officially, they have not set a date for the update.  It was speculated, for some reason or another, that it would be out already, but nope.  

I'm pretty sure they are trying to release a comprehensive patch that fixes as many problems as they can in single and multiplayer, so it may take some time.

mlmadmax

• Archived User
Wheres The Damn Update!
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 06:18:00 PM »

It will probably be like oblivion where the patch took forever to come out but they fixed a ton of stuff.

mitch2025

• Archived User
Wheres The Damn Update!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 10:34:00 PM »

i hope it comes out soon because my gamer profile got corrupt and it fucked my gamesave too. i was 30 hrs into the game with almost all missions and activities finished. i dont feel like doing it all over and the multiplayer is the only think stoping me from selling it now but only with the damn patch! HURRY!!

NxJ NightHawk

• Archived User
Wheres The Damn Update!
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2006, 12:45:00 AM »

QUOTE(mitch2025 @ Sep 19 2006, 04:59 PM) View Post

i was wondering the same thing. the online part of this game ownes but its so fucking laggy

I completely agree. This is probably the best game i've picked up for my 360 so far and i'm loving every min of playing it in single player. The online's fun as hell too but lag is definitely an issue.

I was playing online earlier tonight with my surround sound turned up. All of a sudden i hear all these slapping sounds below me and about 3 of my team-mates get dropped by a pimp. I ran down to avenge them and this dude's gliding towards me while i'm shooting him. A second later he disappears and then "SLAP!". I'm dead.

Lag sucks.