xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Lighting Effects Slowing Down My Xbox  (Read 441 times)

gimpydingo

• Archived User
Lighting Effects Slowing Down My Xbox
« on: September 18, 2006, 09:03:00 AM »

Well I'll assume you are playing Saints Row? On the 360?? Or maybe a GTA game on Xbox?? You may have to explain a little more on what it is you are playing.

CreziB

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 09:29:00 AM »

This is the saints row forum, so I think it's safe to assume he's talking about it.  

Slowdown is normal in this game, not that that's acceptable, but yes, you're not the only one experiencing this.  Same thing happens when all the cops/FBI are after me.  When you're surrounded, and you start using the rocket launcher, everything goes reeeeeaaaaaallllll slllllooooooooooowww.

NxJ NightHawk

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 01:50:00 AM »

EXACT same thing happens to me.

I have about 4 cop cars and 2 westside rollerz cars chasing me, along with people on the street and in those cars shooting.

Instant slowdown. Add a helo (helicopter) to that and you're pretty much screwed.

It's not the fact that the game has a glitch or 2 (which is to be expected) but more the fact that the controls become REALLY sluggish while the 360 processes all the data, which means i'm more likely to get killed.

Other than that (and the odd freeway glitches), this game's singleplayer's pretty damn fun. Whenever i can't sleep at night (damn broken air con), i just fire up my 360 and just cruise the motorway on stilwater for a while. It's pretty peaceful till some idiot gets in your way and you have to mow him down.