xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Saints Row Patch  (Read 362 times)

CreziB

• Archived User
Saints Row Patch
« on: September 07, 2006, 12:06:00 PM »

For those who don't check other sites, Volition is releasing a patch through Live that is expected today(Thursday Sept 07) or Friday.  

The patch will fix lag issues and matchmaking problems in multiplayer
It will also address unannounced issues in single player

And for those that have used the clothes glitch in multiplayer, you will loose your clothing and possibly money.  Those that earned their clothes will not be affected.

Some speculate that the leaderboards will be reset because a lot of wins/losses are attributed to the insane amount of lag.

jimjom

• Archived User
Saints Row Patch
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 02:51:00 PM »

hopefully this fixes the bajillion single player bugs as well. Last night I got a 'mag' stuck on top of one of those yellow blocking poles.... ANNOYING.

b15ginz

• Archived User
Saints Row Patch
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 08:07:00 PM »

u think thats bad?

i got ran over by a cop car, went flying... looked like my neck was snapped... but i didnt die, or he couldnt get up. had to restart, and the shitty thing was i didnt save.

the best is to get the cheats from ign, activate the money....get as much as possible...save iut...restart it. youll have all this money and be able to get the achivments.

Luck

• Archived User
Saints Row Patch
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 08:43:00 PM »

yeah, they should release a patch because i was playin on live and i died; and let me tell you this, noone was around me, so i guess it was that "lag" thing lol ; im on cable so my connection isn't the problem. peace

QUOTE(b15ginz @ Sep 7 2006, 10:14 PM) View Post

u think thats bad?

i got ran over by a cop car, went flying... looked like my neck was snapped... but i didnt die, or he couldnt get up. had to restart, and the shitty thing was i didnt save.

the best is to get the cheats from ign, activate the money....get as much as possible...save iut...restart it. youll have all this money and be able to get the achivments.

what's the point of buying and playing games if all you gonna do is cheat? ppssh nonsense  sleeping.gif

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Saints Row Patch
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 09:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(Luck @ Sep 8 2006, 03:50 AM) View Post

what's the point of buying and playing games if all you gonna do is cheat? ppssh nonsense  sleeping.gif

unless you are paying for my game dont tell me how to play it!  mad.gif

on that note i havnt cheated and saved yet, just the occasional infinite rocket ammo rampage, hehe,  the game is actually pretty easy, though. they wont be required to beat this game.  but you can be god damn certian im going to cheat after i beat it!

VinnySem

• Archived User
Saints Row Patch
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 06:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Sep 7 2006, 11:33 PM) View Post

unless you are paying for my game dont tell me how to play it!  mad.gif

Amen to that brother!

Kill 'em all/blow shit up games are much more fun when you have an unlimited supply of RPGs coming out of your sphincter. In single player mode, that is. I hate multiplayer cheaters.

b15ginz

• Archived User
Saints Row Patch
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 07:01:00 AM »

i never said anything about multiplay cheats. im talking single player here fellas.

and yes, dont tell me how to play my games.

mitch2025

• Archived User
Saints Row Patch
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 06:25:00 PM »

i hope they dont take our money away in multiplayer if we used the glitch because me and my "gang" decided we wanted to all have green clothes on. well i didnt want to cheat and get cloths i didnt pay for so i just did the glitch to change my current outfit to green (its stupid how you have to pay just to get the same clothes in a diffrent color)

CreziB

• Archived User
Saints Row Patch
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 08:23:00 PM »

I asked the volition forum moderators about that, and from what I understand, money earned is money earned, you  keep what you earned.

Your green clothes that were acquired through the glitch will be removed.  People that earned everything should be unaffected.

mitch2025

• Archived User
Saints Row Patch
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2006, 09:57:00 AM »

ok good. i dont care about loosing my clothes because i got an all black suit that i actual bought. just now i gotta get less expensive clothes that are all green insdead of my awsome gree suite lol

grim_d

• Archived User
Saints Row Patch
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 10:59:00 AM »

wheres this update then?

Be_Vigilant

• Archived User
Saints Row Patch
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 11:18:00 AM »

my crash..

just completed a mega hard mission and was driving along with 4 homies in the car. My cell rang and i pressed y to answer.

The game suddenly jumped and the car i was in vanished !! yes me and my homies were still sat in an invisible car. I couldnt get out or drive the car.

I dispersed my gang and they got fired out the car like i was going 100000 mph.

I just hit save and then reloaded from the point I was at last.

lol

funny seeing my homies get launched from the car.
--
hope the patch comes soon as I am almost at the end of the game...

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
Saints Row Patch
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 11:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(Be_Vigilant @ Sep 13 2006, 01:25 PM) View Post

I dispersed my gang and they got fired out the car like i was going 100000 mph.

--
hope the patch comes soon as I am almost at the end of the game...

That made my day.  ROFL.  The same thing happened to me.  Luckily I was next to a wall when it happened and I just chucked some grenades out the door and blew me and my homies to hell! laugh.gif

MrBones

• Archived User
Saints Row Patch
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 11:36:00 AM »

I keep having the problem where I can hear the disc stop spinning, it starts clicking, and then freezes about 10 seconds later.  It's kinda like getting outside the demo area, if I enter an area that's not loaded, it locks up.  If I'm in a car, it disappears, but I still look like I'm sitting in it.  It's happened to me about 4-5 times now, but usually not when anything important's going on, I'm usually just messing around.

Be_Vigilant

• Archived User
Saints Row Patch
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 11:56:00 AM »

I just chucked some grenades out the door and blew me and my homies to hell!

lol i tried to get some grenades to bounce back at the car but couldnt get my angles right  laugh.gif