xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Clothing Glitch  (Read 256 times)

sp3cialk

• Archived User
Clothing Glitch
« on: September 05, 2006, 10:02:00 PM »

Don't know if anyone has found this or not... and if so I don't care if I'm the first or not... I was playing tonight and while waiting on my friend to finish a game and send an invite I was browsing through the clothing... well he sent the invite while I was looking at different styles of a pair of pants... I hit the guide button and accepted the invite then said yes to the message that popped up about all unsaved data will be lost... here's the cool part I ended up in the lobby with the pair of pants that I was looking at... I was like wow... so I left and switched to the fur jacket and had him send me another invite... sure enough... I was pimping a fur coat...

Now this is buggy... if you go to your wardrobe you won't see these items... but I shutdown and came back and they were still there...

Like I said it's kinda buggy... may be special timing but me and my friend took turns and now we are both pimping suits and fedoras... haha... mob style...

mitch2025

• Archived User
Clothing Glitch
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 11:53:00 PM »

yea this glitch has been found already. personaly i only used it because me and my friend decided our gang was gonna be dressed in all green but i already spent my money on a cool suit so i used the glitch to get my suit in green

b15ginz

• Archived User
Clothing Glitch
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 05:36:00 AM »

pretty cool. it would take an awuful long time to get everything. wink.gif

CreziB

• Archived User
Clothing Glitch
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »

pretty lame.  I've been working the legit way.  Seems like everyone has the long pimp coat as standard now.

Volition is releasing a patch for several issues in single and multiplayer.  Dunno when it's due, but many people in-game are saying today or tomorrow.  Dunno why they think that, but I'm ok with it.

criticalstealth

• Archived User
Clothing Glitch
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 12:52:00 PM »

saints row online sucks monkey balls, its fucking gay!!!

woofis

• Archived User
Clothing Glitch
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 07:35:00 AM »

^ i have to agree... sadly the online was a huggge letdown but good thing the singleplayer is fun

mitch2025

• Archived User
Clothing Glitch
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 09:40:00 AM »

the only reason the multi is a "huge letdown" is because its laggy. its fun as hell (and funny as hell) when you get a good, lag free game. there is going to be a patch out in the next few days to fix it and once they do. im gonnabe playing it 24/7