xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Glitch Row- Read Impression Of The Game  (Read 454 times)

HamSandwhich

• Archived User
Glitch Row- Read Impression Of The Game
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 04:41:00 AM »

QUOTE(dumdum @ Sep 6 2006, 05:52 AM) View Post

and the latest glitch i have came across is so wierd that i literally havent touched the game in past 2 days

I can't load my save games, when ever i try to load my save games i get returned to the darn main menu

blah ... it was nice till it lasted ....  mad.gif

My little brother got this exact same thing 2nd day he got the game, I think he started a new game then tried to load from ingame and it worked I think, I'll ask him what he did when he gets home from school if you havn't figured out something already.

Spark

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 04:16:00 PM »

I was just playing this game and I literally fell off the map, the character fell as if tripping over a kerb and then was just surrounded by unshaded building models which were above him and no scenery and I couldnt move off one spot.

I don't know if anybody has come across this before, I did take a couple of pics though.

criticalstealth

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 12:46:00 PM »

maybe you shoulkd have bought the 3 dollar canadian insurance on your game at EBgames, and go get a new one, my game works fine, i dont glitch at all, stop complaingin and play a great game the wat its supposed to be polayed, maybe you should resist from takign the disc out and scratching it along the floor...then it would work!

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2006, 12:00:00 AM »

unfortunatly it seems that the xbox 360 has emotions like real people (maybe they stole the Emotion engine from sony hehe) some games work great for some people and not good for others, and a large majority of the ones with problems is simply not their fault. accept the fact that there are issues. im glad it works great for you, but dont bash the people with unexplained issues.

mitch2025

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2006, 09:49:00 AM »

the only thing thats happened is the roads sometimes not loading fast enough but i dont care about that. ive also had some slowdown during the mission where you protect the church from the Carnales. there were 5 or 6 cars of theirs and i took out a rocket launcher and shot it in the middle and all the cars blew up and all the explosions caused a little bit of slowdown lol

HamSandwhich

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »

Dumdum he did what I said in the post so give that a try wink.gif If that doesn't work, then that is one gay bastard lol

criticalstealth

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 01:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(dumdum @ Sep 9 2006, 11:07 PM) View Post

it was stupid IMHO to scratch the disc on your part ... i am presuming that you are sharing your own experience ? if not than pardon me wink.gif
''

hha no i havent scratched mine, im one of the lucky people, ive only frozen 2 times, and not been able to sprint for liek 5 mins one time, other than thta, my game has worked great, and im done the game now!! i lovew it...ands always will....great game...maybe the update will come sooooon...?

jabroniekilla

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »

I just wait to buy the game used from gamestop and return within 7 days for complete refund.  The 360 situation is still too new to dump tons of $$$ into.  so I buy used.

eyric101

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2006, 03:22:00 PM »

Well I am 32% into the game.  There have been some glitches that seem to be getting a little worse.  At first it was just once or twice a session.  Now it happens maybe 10 times in a two hour session.  It has not been unplayable and not freezing at all yet.  Mainly just graphical glidtches that flicker and then go away.  On one burgurlary, where you take the stuff to the pawn shop, I walked into an open door that I don't think should have been.  It looked like a prop from the other side.  It was real weird.  I did get stuck in the car once.  I was able to save and restart though.  It does freeze if I try to do anything on the live menu when the game is first loading up.  I hope the increasing graphic glitches is related to more crap in the save game file so slower read/writes.  It also maybe the laser weakening (dvd-dl)
Pages: 1 [2]