xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Glitch Row- Read Impression Of The Game  (Read 453 times)

OriginalCompGeek

• Archived User
Glitch Row- Read Impression Of The Game
« on: August 28, 2006, 09:05:00 AM »

Capcom is not a glitchy dev, there was nothing wrong with DR.  RE4 was the best game in recent history.

I said SR had glitches starting in the demo, and they haven't fixed them, it is very glitchy.  Read my thread below yours.

OriginalCompGeek

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 10:12:00 AM »

QUOTE(mattrb @ Aug 28 2006, 12:15 PM) View Post

Dead Rising not Glitchy, it causes 360's to perminately die. Haven't you been reading the news?

Only defective ones, it's not the game's fault.

Paperstack.1

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 07:58:00 PM »

Been playing Dead Rising for a little while and nothing's happened with my 360. Also to me it's not glitchy at all.

I'll be getting Saints Row tomorrow from reserve and if the said glitches are true, hopefully they'll get patched with updates for the game

amb7247

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 01:18:00 AM »

maybe you had bad luck I dont know. I was playing it for 3 hours now and I have no come across #1 or #2.

ZaPhOd

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 08:33:00 PM »

I've been playing for hours without a single problem.

KrusherKills

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 11:47:00 AM »

i play graw, saints row and dead rising on my 360 and nothing has happened to it other than freezing a couple of times(10 max) since i've had it, and i havn't seen any glitches in any games other than saints row and the only glitchs i get is the roads, building, cars, stc. disappearing and then reappearing after a few seconds and the direction indicator not working right(tell me to go the wrong way)

dumdum

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 07:39:00 PM »

the save system in this game is really horrible, i really havent faced many other bugs apart from disappearing roads which happened for a second or few and than everything was okay

razalom

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 10:10:00 PM »

Well completed about 15 percent of the game with a few hrs of play and cant say I have seen one glitch or save  game issue. PAL version here.

nectar12

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 10:20:00 PM »

saints row has been glitching for me like a son of a bitch lately... sometimes the car im driving disappears, the sound cuts out, peoples clothes change color.. other cars disappear.. thats about it for now.

dumdum

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2006, 01:35:00 PM »

i guess SR was waiting for me to post my reply tongue.gif lately i am facing wierd problems ... one big pain in behind problem is when i am trying to defend a terriotry

i am fighting those LT's and than i go to the other ones and i get that 30 second thingie even when i am there and fighting them and than it says that mission fail ... i press okay and still keep on fighting ... i fought for like 30 freaking mins and those bloody LT's kept respawning again and again and again ... i had to shut down my console in uter frustration

JTSkiSTX

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 12:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(nectar12 @ Sep 3 2006, 05:27 AM) View Post

saints row has been glitching for me like a son of a bitch lately... sometimes the car im driving disappears, the sound cuts out, peoples clothes change color.. other cars disappear.. thats about it for now.

I'm getting the exact same bug as you.  At first it would only happen every once in a while now it happens constantly.

grim_d

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 11:41:00 AM »

ive had the road dissapear for a split second once but that was it and ive played over 20 hours.

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 12:34:00 PM »

Ok you can add me to the list now.  Man I thought I was one of the lucky ones.  Nope.  I've never had any problems with any games until Glitch row.  Now some of these problems are understandable like roads not loading fast enough or glitchy map arrows, but freezing constantly 45% into the game and now I can't play for more than 10 mins. I think my 360 is now dying.  I haven't had the RORL's yet but I fear it is coming.  Oh well. sad.gif

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 12:27:00 AM »

Ok it seems it was a little bit of both.  I redid the heatsink compound on the heatsinks.  My gpu had the foil on it so I removed it and it is working better now.  It also seems that one of the carnales strongholds is freezing up my system.  Nothing else is freezing it up now.  hmm I fear doing that mission now.  We'll see.

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 12:34:00 AM »

ive yet to have any problems as far as loading or feezing up, im only at 32% though. hopefully it doesnt give me any beef. i have a launch day 360 and it has only froze up on once, and that was in full auto demo
Pages: [1] 2