xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rumble Roses Xx Sucks  (Read 1064 times)

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
Rumble Roses Xx Sucks
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2006, 02:36:00 AM »

Freaking A! How do I get the dang costumes. I have the Eva Metal Gear and the Maid, but I have no idea what to do for the one next to the Eva or the first one on the second page. I can't find the info anywhere on the web!

VinnySem

• Archived User
Rumble Roses Xx Sucks
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2006, 07:33:00 AM »

Ah haaaa... the game sucks, but still playing it I see...  wink.gif

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
Rumble Roses Xx Sucks
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2006, 07:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(VinnySem @ Apr 7 2006, 09:40 AM) View Post

Ah haaaa... the game sucks, but still playing it I see...  wink.gif

When you are an achievement whore, you HAVE to play all the games... even the bad ones laugh.gif

Master X

• Archived User
Rumble Roses Xx Sucks
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2006, 04:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(lowendfrequency @ Apr 7 2006, 06:43 AM) View Post

When you are an achievement whore, you HAVE to play all the games... even the bad ones laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Joergen

• Archived User
Rumble Roses Xx Sucks
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »

Nothing happens at 13000 or any other number of times. There are no graphical assets in the game with nude or other content. Though I did re-animate and recompile the .grp files so they were nude back in the day biggrin.gif

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
Rumble Roses Xx Sucks
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2006, 04:58:00 AM »

Well I'm an achievement addict. Currently I have 442 total. I try to get hard achievements, but sometimes I pick up something easy. I think I'll try and beat this game with each character, that should get me 250 points for it; then straight back to Gamefly. Man I have a problem. I think MS should invest in psychiatrists.

unsure.gif

Xeriak

• Archived User
Rumble Roses Xx Sucks
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2006, 08:13:00 AM »

Wow, everyones opinion here is the complete ugly opposite to what the people over at GameFaqs think( they literally worship the game there xD ).

I personally happen to like this game, and reversals aren't that hard. I can pull them off pretty much all the time. Theres some crucial timing to reversals, thats all.

Also, i find there is some depth to the moves you can pull off, and the game doesn't seem like coaching to me. Sorry, but I just can't see the huge flaws that all of you see in this game. Overall, its a better improvement over the old PS2 game of Rumble Roses. Tho I'll admit that not having a storyline for each of the girls, sucks.. but it doesn't bother me that much.

As for unlocking costumes, you have to pay attention to each of the girl's hints stated in the "SHOP" section of the game under "EDIT COSTUMES" where you can buy new costumes normally. Each question mark has a hint. Some of them are pretty obvious too as to what you need to do(check out gamefaqs for answers to the hints, theres a big topic on it over there on the RRXX board).

At any rate, think what ya all will.. Some people think it sucks, some like it. To each their own opinion I guess. But this game certainly isn't the worst game to come out on Xbox 360 yet. I can think of other games which I think suck, but I won't bring that up here XD
Pages: 1 [2]