xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Rockband Hacks  (Read 587 times)

Havok

• Archived User
Rockband Hacks
« on: April 25, 2008, 07:22:00 PM »

No hacks for the game that I know of... there is a cheat code to unlock all songs but its only for playing them as you can't save progess with the cheat.

1.  Turn on your gaming system, making sure the Rock Band game is in and your instruments are connected. Wait for the startup screen to finish or bypass it by pressing any button on your instrument or controller.

2.  Enter the cheat code from any instrument--although it's easier with the drumset or guitar--to unlock all Rock Band songs. Press in this order: Red, Yellow, Blue, Red, Red, Blue, Blue, Red, Yellow, Blue.

3.  Notice the screen that pops up and tells you that you correctly unlocked all songs. If you didn't get this screen, you probably need to enter the code quicker or try another instrument.

4.  Press the green button to accept the cheat code and play all available songs on solo quickplay or band quickplay. This cheat disables saving, so you won't be able to save your progress and must enter the code every time you start the game.

New songs must be paid for and downloaded.

sturdycracker

• Archived User
Rockband Hacks
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 01:36:00 PM »

Im not quite sure if you can add your own songs yet for 360.  I know they have a program that converts the .chart files into the .midi files that creates the notes you hit though.

daytona

• Archived User
Rockband Hacks
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 10:10:00 AM »

I got the unlocked songs working...thx

We really need to figure out a way to hack the new songs though...its ridiculous paying what $3 per song...75% of the songs on rockband suck.