xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: R6 Vegas 2 Sucks!  (Read 848 times)

wireman24

• Archived User
R6 Vegas 2 Sucks!
« on: May 27, 2008, 04:32:00 PM »

I just rented rainbowsix vegas 2 and I have to say that this is the worst game I have ever played on the 360. The graphics were better on some of the original xbox games. Don't even get me started on the multiplayer aspect of the game They should be embarassed by how that works. This game was a huge let down for me. I sure am glad I did not buy it which I almost did.

Call Of Duty 4 is better in just about every way that I can think of.

Anybody that is thiunking about buying this game all I can tell you is Don't waist your money on this piece of @#$%.

Heet

• Archived User
R6 Vegas 2 Sucks!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 06:34:00 PM »

I have to say I agree.  I bought it and sold it in the same week (gotta love craigslist).  The original was GREAT but this second one was terrible.  Thing I dont understand is the guys on the gamespot forums love it so I thought it was me lol.

I think COD4 totally spoiled me smile.gif

Nan On Fire

• Archived User
R6 Vegas 2 Sucks!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 03:04:00 PM »

i believe that rainbow is good, maybe because im good at it i dont know but i have to say CoD 4 is imense but it bored me after a while as you could not do any online play (co-op i mean)

Millerboy3

• Archived User
R6 Vegas 2 Sucks!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 07:02:00 PM »

dont compare/contrast COD4 and R6V2  two VERY different types of games. they are both great games in their own ways.  personally i think R6V2 is not meant for the feint of heart. as well i have every rainbow game on console as well as all the cod's.  biased cod people should not complain that R6V2 is not "as good" as COD4 you know why?  ITS NOT COD4! it RAINBOW SIX.  follows the titles just fine and improves on the older titles. my only complaint is they went away from the larger squad based to a small squad based game and no longer allow controlling of your troops.

DeltaTwoOne

• Archived User
R6 Vegas 2 Sucks!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 10:42:00 AM »

oh yes...the graphics are not exactly the best on the game...the story line sucks beyond belief, but we should expect that of a tom clancy game...(even his books' story lines suck beyond belief tongue.gif)....the mutliplayer/terrorist hunt is pretty fun, and really hard if there's at least two people playing...and seriously...comparing COD4 to RSV2? dude...get real, RSV2 is waaayy different from COD4...don't even start...

QUOTE(Heet @ May 27 2008, 05:34 PM) View Post

I have to say I agree.  I bought it and sold it in the same week (gotta love craigslist).  The original was GREAT but this second one was terrible.  Thing I dont understand is the guys on the gamespot forums love it so I thought it was me lol.

I think COD4 totally spoiled me smile.gif

u rly liked the first one? rly? hmm...odd...most people i know didn't like it...and i didn't either...mainly because you can't customize your character, so when you played co-op mission/multiplayer...it felt as if you were playing with your clone...so it was very nice in RSV2 how you could change your appearance...however, i think the multiplayer maps are better on the original than the second... ph34r.gif

scttyb69

• Archived User
R6 Vegas 2 Sucks!
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 11:56:00 AM »

I hate people who compare R6V2 to COD4,

COD4 is for little kids who try to rambo and run around killing everything

R6V2 Is for the adults who use teamplay and logic to win.

Millerboy3

• Archived User
R6 Vegas 2 Sucks!
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 09:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(scttyb69 @ Jul 18 2009, 01:56 PM) *

agreed.

iJunaid

• Archived User
R6 Vegas 2 Sucks!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 12:45:00 PM »

QUOTE(scttyb69 @ Jul 18 2009, 12:56 PM) View Post

Well put, I love the teamwork gameplay involved in R6V2. It seperates the men from the boys. :-P

DeltaTwoOne

• Archived User
R6 Vegas 2 Sucks!
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 01:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(iJunaid @ Jul 20 2009, 11:45 AM) View Post

Well put, I love the teamwork gameplay involved in R6V2. It seperates the men from the boys. :-P

that it does

xAgentOverDDoSe

• Archived User
R6 Vegas 2 Sucks!
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »

lol guys, rainbow 6 is a tactical shooter series. not a a warfare or open combat game like cod. i for one love the game because its just so fun and has alot of replay value. also...arctic warfare....nuff said.