xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Pgr 3 And The New Wheel  (Read 588 times)

griffin XXI

• Archived User
Pgr 3 And The New Wheel
« on: January 08, 2007, 08:08:00 AM »

Just wanted to make comment, that this game has been highly enjoyable with the new MS wireless wheel. I got the game with the wheel and never played this game up until the past week. Wish the game would have come inside a box with a manual though. Really impressed with the wheel and game and how it feels. I was expecting more of any arcady type game/wheel response (like NFS), but its closer to the sim feedback I desire. Also having a lot of fun collecting cars, money, medals and awards, and I love the fact that I can test drive a car against the worlds best ghost on the test track, and see how i measure up- very cool.

VerbalVenom

• Archived User
Pgr 3 And The New Wheel
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 08:47:00 AM »

PGR2 with the Mad Catz wheel on the Xbox was truly amazing. Once you master the wheel you're practically untouchable. I used to play with users who only used the wheel so I can fine tune my driving skills. It makes driving with the controller feel like a walk in the park.

atomiX

• Archived User
Pgr 3 And The New Wheel
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 09:31:00 AM »

I got the wheel a little over a week ago to try out. I have to say that I'm loving it. The force feedback adds that extra effect to make things even better. Can't wait until Forza 2 comes out. It's being created to be used with the wheel from the start.