xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Well This Stinks  (Read 598 times)

Grentz

• Archived User
Well This Stinks
« on: July 23, 2006, 10:07:00 AM »

Well, i just got pgr3 a few weeks ago and finally completed the Solo Career last night.

I completed all the races on Medium except for one i forgot about that i did on easy.

I completed the last race and received the bronze achievment. Then i went  back, finished the race i did on easy on medium and then got the silver champion achievment.

The wierd thing is that I do not have the steel champion achievment! I tried doing the last championship on novice to see if that would unlock it, but no luck. I looked under badges in PGR and it says that i earned it, but the xbox 360 achievement is still not unlocked@!@!

Does anyone know how i can get it?

Here is my GT Profile:
http://live.xbox.com...GamerTag=Grentz

Yo

Grentz

• Archived User
Well This Stinks
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 02:39:00 PM »

Well it doesnt help now, but maybe XBL will only unlock one achievment at a time.

So you would have to complete all the races, then do the last race on steel, then bronze, then etc. etc. to get all of them one by one

Stinks though as I earned it and didnt get the points!

Raven88

• Archived User
Well This Stinks
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 08:24:00 AM »

I have completed the game with ALL Gold and a few Silver. But what i dont understand is, It sais complete the game on Easy Normal Hard etc to get the Steel Medals. Having completed the game i should of atleast got a Bronze Steel Medal or something as all races i have completed are better than that.

The way i see it is:

If you complete the whole game with GOLD, then you should automaticaly archieve the lower medals too.  mad.gif