xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Possible Pgr3 Bug?  (Read 556 times)

G0t M4xx 21

• Archived User
Possible Pgr3 Bug?
« on: July 17, 2006, 03:51:00 PM »

It might just be my 360 (i doubt it), but I found a way to make the game crash in a couple of diferent tracks by simply driving up perpendicular to the barrier on the track and nailing the gas and holding it for about a minute.

I was doing this to make the rumble motors go off, to test a controller mod, and I noticed that my 360 had frozen. I was kinda freaked out cuz it had never frozen before, and it wasn't hot.

So, I reset it, and tried again, and sure enough it froze up again after driving into the wall for about a minute.

Any comments?

fastTOE

• Archived User
Possible Pgr3 Bug?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 06:28:00 PM »

i think i remember someone else saying something very similar to this a while back...... might be a known issue.....

i guess not TOO big of one though, seeing as the only time you would be doing a thing like driving straight into a wall is to test rumble mods.......

Adam6

• Archived User
Possible Pgr3 Bug?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 07:55:00 AM »

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=492927

Yea it was me.

I think its just a bug in the game tbh. PGR3 had froze on my other times also.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Possible Pgr3 Bug?
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 07:48:00 AM »

there are a few bugs in PGR3 that will consistantly make your console freeze. Accessing the guide at a certain point while wating for an online game to load will ALWAYS freeze your console. Kind of silly how they haven't fixed these well known bugs yet.