xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 4 New Achievements.  (Read 471 times)

Nascasho

• Archived User
4 New Achievements.
« on: July 11, 2006, 09:31:00 AM »

Dont know if anybody noticed, but go look at your list of achivements for pgr3. You'll see 4 more making it 1000/1000

Grentz

• Archived User
4 New Achievements.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 09:36:00 AM »

Wow, new since yesterday when i was looking on the XBL site.

Here they are:
Mouse Master
Win a Cat & Mouse Event as the player in the E class vehicle

Cat Champion
Win a Cat & Mouse Event as a player in a non E class vehicle.

Cone Capture Champion
Win a Cone Capture Event

Team Cone Capture Champion
Be on the winning team of a Team Cone Capture Event

Reaper527

• Archived User
4 New Achievements.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 10:19:00 AM »

wow, thats interesting, is this the first game for this to happen on (excluding kameo which got 0 point achievements added)? i wonder if any of the other non 1000 point games will get new achievements such as condmened or BFME2

Grentz

• Archived User
4 New Achievements.
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 12:25:00 PM »

Does anyone know what cat and mouse mode is??

I have never seen it in the game, maybe we are going to get an update with a new mode  biggrin.gif

(or is it something in multiplayer...as I have not played multiplayer that much)

Nascasho

• Archived User
4 New Achievements.
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 01:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(Grentz @ Jul 11 2006, 02:32 PM) View Post

Does anyone know what cat and mouse mode is??

I have never seen it in the game, maybe we are going to get an update with a new mode  biggrin.gif

(or is it something in multiplayer...as I have not played multiplayer that much)

This gametype started since pgr2 (Yet the best). The rules are simle, Mouse gets the slow car, Cat is the fast car. The game is team based with a cat and mouse as beign on a team with a corsponding color (4 teams in total). You're a Cat (for examples sake) and you try to get your mouse to the front by taking out the other mouse that is in 1st place ONLY. All of the other cats will be doing the same to first except for the first places team mate which will be fending you guys off. Very simple. It important to play fair and to play hard. wink.gif

Grentz

• Archived User
4 New Achievements.
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »

Just got the update and now its in the online menu smile.gif

The only wierd thing is that i tried to get in a game and it kept on getting to like 4 people and we never got anymore sad.gif

I tried for liek 15mins and then gave up as we never got a full party so the game would start sad.gif