xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: First Experience With Pgr3 Online  (Read 119 times)

justin_k

• Archived User
First Experience With Pgr3 Online
« on: January 01, 2006, 06:15:00 AM »

Have heard tons of people complaining about "dirty" play in PGR3 and other people basically playing destruction derby and ruining the race.  Decided to try out Live play for the first time tonight so I could get the 25K online kudos badge to complete the Style Racer achievement.  Played 5 races on the wide open norenburg class A track, figured its much wider than the city tracks so shouldn't have any problems.  At the start of *EVERY* race at the first 180 it was basically Burnout Revenge tactics, couldn't believe it.  Everytime I got near someone they didn't hesitate to [intentionally] smack into me.   I don't mind the unavoidable hits that go with the game, but this gameplay was rather comical.  Also played with some pricks who had no chance of winning so they start driving backwards and/or doing brodies in the middle of the road just to screw up the game.  Such a tragedy, only bright point was I got stuck with some pros or something and it broadcast my first damn race on the gotham heroes channel so I got that achievement rather easily  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif