xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Also Stuck  (Read 703 times)

Killa420

• Archived User
Also Stuck
« on: July 24, 2006, 08:55:00 PM »

Im on lvl 11 I think it is. Its the one when you get into those flying vehicle things and ride around. Im at one part where you go through the top roof like thing. Then theres another area you have to go to the top but theres a fan on. I turned on 3 of the machines but the last one all the machines are scrambled? How do I turn the last one on so I can go through the top? Sorry, this is the best I could explain it.

Killa420

• Archived User
Also Stuck
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 10:42:00 AM »

K, I will check it out tonight when I get home. Thnx

Killa420

• Archived User
Also Stuck
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 06:43:00 PM »

Ah, I wasnt pulling out the blue boxes, lol. Thnx

3rdnfnlbst

• Archived User
Also Stuck
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 09:49:00 AM »

I'd hate to make another topic for someone else who is tuck in prey, and i also don't want to hijack the thread, but can someone please help in Crash Landing. I am at the part were u have to put in the password 1623 and then you go into the next room and there is a big hole in the middle and when u go into your spirt mode u can cross, but where the hell do i go now!??!

Reaper527

• Archived User
Also Stuck
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 12:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(3rdnfnlbst @ Jul 30 2006, 11:56 AM) View Post

I'd hate to make another topic for someone else who is tuck in prey, and i also don't want to hijack the thread, but can someone please help in Crash Landing. I am at the part were u have to put in the password 1623 and then you go into the next room and there is a big hole in the middle and when u go into your spirt mode u can cross, but where the hell do i go now!??!

from what i remember, the spirit walk part was so you could jump to the right and pick up some extra ammo, you want to look up and find a gravity switch so you wan walk on the ceiling.