xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Prey Is Cool...  (Read 704 times)

crobar

• Archived User
Prey Is Cool...
« on: July 11, 2006, 07:02:00 PM »

im just after the first code locked door where the  bridge is missing...you can cross it as a spirit and i see a gravity switch on the wall above the screen but shooting it does nothing...
anyone get past this yet?

on a side note anyone get the achievment for playing poker wink.gif that was awesome! lol

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Prey Is Cool...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 07:12:00 PM »

crap i totaly forgot this came out today!

Killa420

• Archived User
Prey Is Cool...
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 08:14:00 PM »

First time I saw the poker machine in the spaceship I guess where your at, first deal I did went to royal flush and gave me the points. Does it always do that?

And last time I saw, Doom 3 didnt have you walking up walls or people duking it out right above you.

This post has been edited by Killa420: Jul 12 2006, 03:30 AM

lcapitan

• Archived User
Prey Is Cool...
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 08:37:00 PM »

Got the achievement for poker! Yo crobar if you want I can send you a PM of how to get passed there.  I died like 10 times trying to figure out what to do!

Anybody play a non laggy multiplayer game yet?  The multi could be alot of fun if the lag was fixed.  (Almost like Unreal Tournament?)

Killa420

• Archived User
Prey Is Cool...
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 09:35:00 PM »

I've played a couple lag free. Must have been a good host. A couple of lag spots on one game but nothing like the demo where it was totally unplayable so far.

crobar

• Archived User
Prey Is Cool...
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 06:14:00 AM »

@ lcapitan
yeah could you?
i noticed a few of  people on my friends list playing the game also when they signed off live i saw that they stopped on level seven also so im assuming we all got stuck at the same place lol

on a side note any issues at all seem to be doom 3 engine issues, shit we have seen in most games using the game engine...either way fun game...and 22 levels?!  and an achievment after every one sweet! i wonder the size of this game on disc...the demo was like a gig plus

This post has been edited by crobar: Jul 12 2006, 01:19 PM

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Prey Is Cool...
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 01:29:00 PM »

is the demo realy 1/4 of the game like a heard? or do the levels start to get longer and bigger?

poisonousjuice

• Archived User
Prey Is Cool...
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 07:10:00 PM »

the demo is not really that large a percentage of the game. however you can whip through the game in bout 6 to 8 hours.

Elemino

• Archived User
Prey Is Cool...
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 02:01:00 PM »

How do you delete accidental posts?

This post has been edited by Elemino: Jul 13 2006, 09:03 PM

cmart*

• Archived User
Prey Is Cool...
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 02:25:00 PM »

I love this game so far (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) , but im also stuck. Im stuck at the old tribes part. Im at the part where your in that flying vehicle and theres like a fan at the top of the place with green smoke coming out. Its kinda hard to explain but im totally stuck. Ive been going at it for like 2 hours now.Any help would be greatly appriciated. If anyone would like to im me, mine is skatingwithchris for yahoo and aim.

lcapitan

• Archived User
Prey Is Cool...
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 03:24:00 PM »

Is it the part with like 4 shield things around in a circle and a huge fan at the top?
I'll send you a PM..

nightwulf28

• Archived User
Prey Is Cool...
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2006, 11:50:00 AM »

QUOTE(cmart* @ Jul 13 2006, 03:25 PM) View Post

I love this game so far biggrin.gif , but im also stuck. Im stuck at the old tribes part. Im at the part where your in that flying vehicle and theres like a fan at the top of the place with green smoke coming out. Its kinda hard to explain but im totally stuck. Ive been going at it for like 2 hours now.Any help would be greatly appriciated. If anyone would like to im me, mine is skatingwithchris for yahoo and aim.

i must admit. i got to this EXACT part last night.  tried for about 45 min and went to bed.  Apparently I am not the only one to mis somthing here.  I will try again but coudn't figure it out.

slaves290

• Archived User
Prey Is Cool...
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2006, 05:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(Killa420 @ Jul 12 2006, 04:35 AM) View Post

I've played a couple lag free. Must have been a good host. A couple of lag spots on one game but nothing like the demo where it was totally unplayable so far.

ya me too, but i think u need to host the match to play a lag free game cause when i join matches, it keeps on lagging but when i host one, i never laggs

QUOTE(Killa420 @ Jul 12 2006, 03:14 AM) View Post

First time I saw the poker machine in the spaceship I guess where your at, first deal I did went to royal flush and gave me the points. Does it always do that?

And last time I saw, Doom 3 didnt have you walking up walls or people duking it out right above you.

i think it does always do the royal flush thing cause when i got the achievement, i kept on playing the poker to see what would happen and i won up to 1,000,000,000 so ya it always does it