xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: My Pre Order Shipped  (Read 531 times)

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
My Pre Order Shipped
« on: July 11, 2006, 07:24:00 AM »

I just got a confirmation that my Pre Pre Order (and LE figurines  biggrin.gif ) made their way to a UPS truck yesterday and will be arriving at my door on thursday.

I was just curious since the game was "released" yesterday if anyone had picked it up yet?

I've stayed away from the demo since I had pre-ordered it a while ago and wanted to start fresh with the game when it came in.

pop.gif

Now I've just got to finish up X-men before it arrives (Almost there).

SkaterFreak829

• Archived User
My Pre Order Shipped
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 10:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Jul 11 2006, 06:31 AM) View Post

I just got a confirmation that my Pre Pre Order (and LE figurines  biggrin.gif ) made their way to a UPS truck yesterday and will be arriving at my door on thursday.

I was just curious since the game was "released" yesterday if anyone had picked it up yet?

I've stayed away from the demo since I had pre-ordered it a while ago and wanted to start fresh with the game when it came in.

pop.gif

Now I've just got to finish up X-men before it arrives (Almost there).

Where did you preorder from?  I got the limited edition too and it's still not shipping.

EDIT:  I just found out something bad about the limited edition.  I seen this over at xbox.com.  People who already got this are saying that the disc has no protection in the case.  Its just loosely behind the art book no holder to put the cd in.

Reaper527

• Archived User
My Pre Order Shipped
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 12:01:00 PM »

as far as where people preordered from, i preordered mine from gamestop (eb is the same company) and mine shipped yesterday, but i got my confirmation today, and will arrive the 13th around noon (thursday). this is turning out to be one hell of a week... prey, chromehounds, frogger, more live arade stuff every wednesday, the gaming drought's over smile.gif