xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: King Kong Glitch?  (Read 662 times)

MrPhunkee

• Archived User
King Kong Glitch?
« on: February 18, 2006, 06:07:00 PM »

Im at the end of level Millipedes where the other 2 are there, but need to open the door with the lever thats in some bushes, but really, theres no fire to lit it. And if i wanna restart the level, I begin back there at the end and no fire available. This really sucks.

So i just read a walktrough. I was supposed 2 lit a thing before the waterfall, but i cant go back up there, since i had 2 jump down. OMFG. Please dont tell I need 2 restart the whole fucking game for this. LAME DEVELLOPERS

deacon187

• Archived User
King Kong Glitch?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 06:34:00 PM »

theres gotta be some fire somewhere, i traded it in already so i cant go back into the game but look around more, there has to be some fire somewhere, even if you have to launch a spear javline style across the whole level somewhere there has to be some fire somewhere

redwolf

• Archived User
King Kong Glitch?
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 06:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(MrPhunkee @ Feb 19 2006, 03:14 AM) View Post

OMFG. Please dont tell I need 2 restart the whole fucking game for this. LAME DEVELLOPERS

can you not restart the chapter  uhh.gif

i came across a bug in the level where the plane take off from water at the end of the level.... at first nothing happened and thought i did something wrong (baffled for hours  grr.gif )....but it was a stupid bug, i restarted the level, and soon as i reached the plane, the cutscene took place and the plane took off  blink.gif

MrPhunkee

• Archived User
King Kong Glitch?
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 06:37:00 PM »

Like i said : I had 2 jump down 2 proceed so im stuck in that part part of the level. And if i restart the level I end back up at the end in that stupid part where i cant go back. So i'm fucking stuck.  mad.gif

mike_jacko

• Archived User
King Kong Glitch?
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006, 06:55:00 PM »

you gotta go back abit ...then look uo and theres fire...its right after the waterfall doorway...after you get it lit....throw the spear threw the window on the side of waterfall

Mick Garvey

• Archived User
King Kong Glitch?
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2006, 06:59:00 PM »

Yeah I got stuck on that level to but its not a glitch, the level designer just wants everyone to have to restart thousands of times thinking its a glitch or something cause the flame is almost out of casual sight. Just go back to the room with the water and look all over the walls of that open lit area. Youll see a skull up over some brush. Then you just light the various torches along the way so you can bypass the waterfall (which wont let you bring a lit spear by. Hope that makes at least some sense!

MrPhunkee

• Archived User
King Kong Glitch?
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »

Thx a lot, that bitch was well hidden biggrin.gif

hamwbone

• Recovered User
King Kong Glitch?
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2006, 11:19:00 PM »

i got stuck at the same part, i really dont think i would have ever found it had i not asked somebody. then i got stuck int he dino swamp palce where the raptors keep attacking me couldnt figure out where to go. then quit and started playing bf2 again... =)

MrPhunkee

• Archived User
King Kong Glitch?
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2006, 08:57:00 AM »

Just finished the game without any further problems. Was quite fun game. Glad i just rented it tough

Reaper527

• Archived User
King Kong Glitch?
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2006, 10:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(MrPhunkee @ Feb 20 2006, 11:04 AM) View Post

Just finished the game without any further problems. Was quite fun game. Glad i just rented it tough

really? i thought it was a terrible game. the controls where pretty rough, but nothing compared to the horrible camera angles it had, especially when playing as kong. the last level was pretty fun though swatting at the planes from the top of the empire state building. that one level might have made the whole game worth playing. definately a rental game, not a go out and buy it game like you said.