xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Glitch In King Kong  (Read 560 times)

kdx80boy

• Archived User
Glitch In King Kong
« on: November 14, 2005, 11:15:00 AM »

I was playing king kong at ebgames.  And that first part was really annoying me with getting the t-rex to follow you while the other guys open the doors (yes I know how to do it, but still).  So I tried something else and it worked.  I went and grabbed the handle to the gate thing with the R button and started going around like the computer would normally do for you.  So now it was me and one computer guy opening the door while the other computer guy was shooting the t-rex.  This is where the glitch occurred.  As I was going around pole pushing, the t-rex ate me, but it didn't hurt me.  The screen went all red and everything but it just took me out of the position of pushing.  So I just held down the R button again to start pushing without ever dieing.  He than ate me again, same thing though, I went back to pushing till I eventually opened the gate.  Another glitch is while you are pushing the thing around, if you look to the side, you see up his arm, than nothing.  The rest of his body just dissappeared.

So that was my experience with 2 glitches in King Kong, possible maybe even the first glitches ever found on a xbox 360.  So go ahead and try it next time you get a chance to play the demo.

explosive2

• Archived User
Glitch In King Kong
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »

I don't think it are you and he instead just took bites on you which is why you didn't die.
When you are getting bitten it looks the same as when you are eaten but you don't die as soon.
 beerchug.gif

kdx80boy

• Archived User
Glitch In King Kong
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 11:31:00 AM »

I'd agree except I got bit quite a few times and kept going.