xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Perfect Dark Zero  (Read 234 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Perfect Dark Zero
« on: January 06, 2006, 09:32:00 PM »

this has been done 2 death.

Why did you think it would be the best? Were you hoping it was going to be killer?

While you disliked it, others like it. Just as others might dislike CoD 2, while they love Pd Zero.

Its all subjective in the end. Personally, I also disliked PD Zero, yet I loved CoD 2 and even Quake 4.

Youre going to get many different reactions, be prepared  pop.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
Perfect Dark Zero
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 09:48:00 PM »

You had know way of knowing until you tried it out for yourself. Now you know. Anyone local you can borrow games from? or go over their house and try them b4 you buy?

CoD 2 is the 360s best seller for a reason. Yes, thats my opinion, but you may not like it after you pop it in and try it. Its an adrenaline rush all the way thru for the 300,000 people that have it and love it. Havent tried the Online so I cannot comment. I do hear that its archaic as far as Live games go though. maybe they'll get an update out via Live.

rasstar

• Archived User
Perfect Dark Zero
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 10:56:00 PM »

I pretty much make my mind up on a game during the first hour. This game is just not my style...I will exchange it for COD tomorrow.

Master X

• Archived User
Perfect Dark Zero
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 12:48:00 AM »

I checked your profile and you havent even got 1 achievment in PDZ. You should try playing it for a while before saying that it is a bad game. Personally I thought the game was the best launch game, I own Call Of Duty 2 and the online play sucks. Yeah Perfect Dark Zero's story might be a little lame but it was still fun and the online play is non stop fun for me.

Kernal69er

• Archived User
Perfect Dark Zero
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 10:14:00 AM »

I bought PDZ played it then sold it, CRAP

Then so many good reviews so I rented it a few weeks later. Later first 3 mission and they are terrible SUCK BALLS HARD CORE

Then the 4th mission and on are AWESOME, you really get the controls and appreciate the game, graphics top notch, ans gameplay too. Then online as stated earlier, is unreal. You have so many options, I like infection, you can either be non-infected or infected. The infected players are all skeletons and have pistols. They need to kill the non-infected people who have any weapons. When you die, you become infected and on goes the game, just F%%king awesome

pingrr

• Archived User
Perfect Dark Zero
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 12:33:00 PM »

I liked the single player in in Perfect Dark.  However the multiplayer just seams slow to me.  I think it would be a little bit more fun if the people could just walk a little faster.  

I havn't set up my on multiplayer game yet.   So there may be a setting for this but the games I have played so far just seamed to be slow.

leo5111

• Archived User
Perfect Dark Zero
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 01:12:00 PM »

no offence to anyone one but i think most people who have  said its crap have only played first 3 levels and the first 3 suck like a hoover on nitrous but then from  level 4 on they get ALOT better my obervations from playin it im on level 7 or 8 smile.gif

Ballz2TheWallz

• Archived User
Perfect Dark Zero
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2006, 02:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(leo5111 @ Jan 7 2006, 09:19 PM) View Post

no offence to anyone one but i think most people who have  said its crap have only played first 3 levels and the first 3 suck like a hoover on nitrous but then from  level 4 on they get ALOT better my obervations from playin it im on level 7 or 8 smile.gif

its does get better and ontop of that it was an awsome game.....to bad i finished it in 6hours but i still dominate online tdms usualy coming in 1-2nd..........but it got old because of the no jumping and the extremly slow aiming(yes halo2 it is not)

but i cant lie COD2 is the best thing ive played so far