xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nhl 2k6 Penalty Shot Achievement, Still Need It  (Read 616 times)

deacon187

• Archived User
Nhl 2k6 Penalty Shot Achievement, Still Need It
« on: April 21, 2006, 09:21:00 PM »

ive just rented this game and played about 35 games and have still yet to get a penalty shot, anyone still need this achievement want to help each other out on live, im good to go from now, 10:10 pm central standard time for the next 4 hours tonight or around the same time tomorrow night post back here and send a FR to PRESTIEGE

and on the matter, does anyone know what i can do to induce a penalty shot, everytime i get a break away and i get held, hooked, speared, you name it i get no penalty shot, just the opposing team gets a delayed penalty, any help would be appreciated

penguin318

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 07:18:00 AM »

QUOTE(deacon187 @ Apr 22 2006, 04:28 AM) View Post

and on the matter, does anyone know what i can do to induce a penalty shot, everytime i get a break away and i get held, hooked, speared, you name it i get no penalty shot, just the opposing team gets a delayed penalty, any help would be appreciated

turn up the penalty level and just let the guys hook the hell outta you. sure wish i could play some hockey mine always freezes  muhaha.gif

Lpk32187

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 08:07:00 AM »

hey if you still need to get the achievement lemme know Ive gotten ton's of pen shots but ive just missed because of players shitty accuracy rating, all you gotta do is just wait for the hook and shoot at the same at the sametime.

deacon187

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 09:55:00 AM »

another thing that sucks is that no matter team i pick as the cpu they are always faster than i am , i pick the the allstar team and put the cpu as denmark which pretty much has the suckiest rating and every play on their team is faster than any of my guys, what is up with that, so the majority of the time it is a pain just to even get a breakaway