xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nhl 2k6  (Read 618 times)

p$ilocybin

• Archived User
Nhl 2k6
« on: January 07, 2006, 08:06:00 PM »

i also just noticed there is a pause from when u shoot the puck in the net to win it is announced a goal...it takes a second to compute u just scored or something

p$ilocybin

• Archived User
Nhl 2k6
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 05:03:00 PM »

at the end of a season game when u click on exit to get out of the game. it freezes at the loading screen sometimes..im guessing this is more of a game glitch whether than a system glitch though

ok this is fucking rediculous. everytime i exit out of a game after playing it it just keeps saying loading and wont stop. screw you EA Sports you guys suck! cant make games worth crap

Kernal69er

• Archived User
Nhl 2k6
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 05:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(p$ilocybin @ Jan 8 2006, 07:10 PM) View Post

at the end of a season game when u click on exit to get out of the game. it freezes at the loading screen sometimes..im guessing this is more of a game glitch whether than a system glitch though

ok this is fucking rediculous. everytime i exit out of a game after playing it it just keeps saying loading and wont stop. screw you EA Sports you guys suck! cant make games worth crap

Why are you saying fuck EA sports, they didn't make NHL 2K6?? Sega did and NHL 2K6 does SUCK, Only good hockey games are made by EA

yaazz

• Archived User
Nhl 2k6
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 07:56:00 PM »

umm wait for EA sports NHL 2006?

Why wasnt this released at launch is what I want to know.... I would have bought it

Kernal69er

• Archived User
Nhl 2k6
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 08:02:00 PM »

I didn't think EA was making a hockey game for 360 this year?

p$ilocybin

• Archived User
Nhl 2k6
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »

i end up playing a whole game, and than when i go to exit the game in the menu it keeps saying "loading..." the console is not frozen because i checked it with the guide button. the game will not exit a season game or franchise. rediculous. i cant play this game at all due to this bug, i tried erasing my profile that i made for the game and making a  new one still no go...this game is going to have to go back ive tried 2 different copies. if anyone knows a fix please share =]

Optics2k3

• Archived User
Nhl 2k6
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 06:31:00 PM »

are u a total idiot ? using announcers from a actucal team ? they are announcers from the a team, Toronto Maple Leafs. hence why every year the announcer is announcing from the player on the front of the box, same with every sports game pretty much! i do agree the game does suck online is even worse, exploits and shit, contact sucks... ea just makes a better hockey game