xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: My Xbox Froze At The Ending.  (Read 561 times)

Dalpura

• Archived User
My Xbox Froze At The Ending.
« on: July 19, 2006, 01:34:00 PM »

*Spoiler warning if you haven't finished the game already.

Well I beat Razor (as you can see from the link in my gamercard) and I was in the end pursuit after it. I made it the the map marker where Mia tells you to go, and I'm speeding up that road -- and right as I get going up a steepish part of the road it freezes. I figured there'd be a cutscene of a jump or something special and awesome because you did a great job finishing this game.

It just stopped responding. So I reset thinking I could just resume career and go into the pursuit and finish it. APPARENTLY NOT. I've got to beat Razor again to do it, and I really don't want to do that twice. Nor do I want to do it to possibly have it freeze again. I found it odd because my Xbox hasn't frozen since I've had it (April) and it does right at the ending of a game. grr.gif

Anyway, if someone could just tell me what I've missed out on I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Dalpura

• Archived User
My Xbox Froze At The Ending.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 06:04:00 PM »

Nevermind then. sad.gif

I eventually did it, though I found it harder this time. If it happens to anyone else, you miss out on a cutscene, some bonus cars for quick race, and all the unique vinyls.