xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nfs: Mw Keeps Freezing.  (Read 711 times)

LordCthulu

• Archived User
Nfs: Mw Keeps Freezing.
« on: June 11, 2006, 10:18:00 AM »

Don't know why, but it's a brand new game. Only one that does it. Happens after every like ~30 mins of playing, it'll just freeze, and I have to hit the button on the front of the Xbox to turn the box off.

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 04:04:00 PM »

I borrowed one this game from a friend. It froze on mine, but not his. I used a Maxell CD repair kit on it and it worked fine, though it looked even more so scratched.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 04:20:00 PM »

my NFS forze a handful of times before i sent my 360 in, after i got a new one back, it didnt happen anymore, maybe once

i think this game is known to freeze though.

This post has been edited by ILLusions0fGrander: Jun 11 2006, 11:21 PM

turbojetta2k2

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 04:00:00 PM »

Yea, mine froze too that's how I knew I needed to send it back to MS. Shortly after NFS froze, Kameo started to freeze.

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 11:08:00 AM »

i've heard of it freezing for pretty much everyone from time to time, i think it might just be a hack job by EA throwing the game together. i borrowed it from a friend and although it didn't freeze often, i did have a decent amount of freezes in NFS:MW, and other then that i've had gun freeze once and pdz freeze once, and thats it for freezes on my system (and i've had it since launch night).

h00v3r

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 07:23:00 PM »

The only 2 games that have ever locked up on my 360 are Need for Speed MW, and Fight Night R3. Both EA titles. And both during online play.

Need for Speed always locks up when playing online, and ive tested 3 diffrent copies on 3 different consoles.