xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nfs:mw Driving Me Crazy  (Read 682 times)

sp3cialk

• Archived User
Nfs:mw Driving Me Crazy
« on: June 05, 2006, 01:28:00 PM »

I would usually jump on the highway and go round and round... couple of laps you got it down to an art... just avoid those SUVs and try to lead the cops into oncoming traffic or K-Rails... I have run from the vette's many a-times and successfully evaded them.... get to know that area well... jump off the highway but have a quick way to get back on... I'm up to Razor but haven't taken the time to beat him yet... still have a few more milestones to get....

deacon187

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »

if you cant stand it now wait till you beat razor and get your beemer back, nothing but vettes and suvs and lots of them and you gotta outrun for 5 minutes

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 02:15:00 PM »

I found ranks 10 to 4 not so bad. Once I got into level 3 to 1 it gets a lot crazier.

My suggestion is that you don't need go at full speed because you are not going to out run anybody, just go 3/4th's of your max speed and hit the cops on their rear sides so that they can flip or create some serious damage behind you. Also at the rate of speed lesser than the Max you have a greater probability of seeing when the SUV's are coming at you, and even if they hit you the impact would not as be as great that you won't flip over and get caught.

Another suggestion is to listen to the cop radio since they let you know what they are sending for support. Always start off on the streets for about the first couple of minutes in order to build up slowly some ransom money and then hit the highway, once you are about a minute from reaching your goal then get off the highway and start looking for the Red Triangles that you can ran into and create a mess for whoever is behind you.

Good luck to you.

If you are finding the game frustrating at this level wait till you get to the top 3 it's deadly.

spinr34

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 04:25:00 PM »

the bus stop is the key to success.

dabigdilla

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 05:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(spinr34 @ Jun 5 2006, 03:32 PM) View Post

the bus stop is the key to success.

could you please elaborate on that? is it a hiding spot?

I am with this guy.... i rented this game, and am working on #6, where I am just introduced to level 4 police.  and I cannot for the life of me evade the level 4.  seems like every time i get away to cool down, i'm on the freeway with no hiding spots.  if i go into town right before evasion, more cops come in the city.  

geez, if it gets any harder I won't be able to hang.  

Jer4251

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 06:35:00 PM »

sit up on the 2nd level of the bus stop outside in the open, as long as the cops can see u they will keey tryin to get you and keep wreckin themselves as your time and bounty go up.  just be careful they dont get smart and sneak up behind you from inside the bus stop.  and sometime they wreck and end up on the 2nd level and bust you, and make sure u have nos incase u need a quick getaway. when u want it to end back up back into the bus stop and hide behind the sideways glass, sometimes they come up but usually drive right off. u have to get good at it tho

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 07:20:00 PM »

I usually get off the highway and into the stadium knocking down one sign as I go in go to the other side and knock it down. they cant get in but usually that high w.o a cool down spot it takes a good 5 minutes to cooldown, but it hasnt failed me yet. Though Im only at 8.

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 08:10:00 PM »

The bus stop is THE bounty trick. Aside from that, I beat the game using that Gallardo that you have. I ended up purchasing a Carrera GT, only to find that it is just a tiny bit quicker. The ending with the BMW is great. I wish I could have replayed it, maybe make a party game out of it.  beerchug.gif

paranoia4422

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 06:12:00 AM »

This glitch rocks,  biggrin.gif took a couple tries but right now none are coming up top and there just all damageing each other muhaha.gif i think i'll go for a couple million if i can(unless at level5 they just disappear)

paranoia4422

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 06:36:00 AM »

sad.gif THEY KEEP SHOWING UP, WHY GOD!!!

edit:busted, god damnit you cant reverse off the busses like the other side so i tried to jump down to go hide since nothing else would work and i just could get out of the mod of corvettes.
Double edit: im out 1 controller cause i just beamed it, it fucked my drywall up a little to

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 09:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(paranoia4422 @ Jun 6 2006, 06:43 AM) View Post

edit:busted, god damnit you cant reverse off the busses like the other side so i tried to jump down to go hide since nothing else would work and i just could get out of the mod of corvettes.
Double edit: im out 1 controller cause i just beamed it, it fucked my drywall up a little to

wow, cant wait to get there

spinr34

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2006, 03:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(paranoia4422 @ Jun 6 2006, 05:43 AM) View Post

LOL!!! i know what you mean. as other people have said it will take some practice.  also don't go out onto the buses unless you want to rack up more bounty.  when you want the chase to end go to the 2nd floor and park parallel to the glass. try not to break the glass on either side of you and also try to go up there when there are only a couple of cops behind you.  if you got 20 cops following you one will prolly make their way up.  so to sum it up:

1) only go out onto the buses if you want to rack up more bounty for a short while and be ready to get off of the buses because they will come up there.

2) when you want to end the chase park parallel to each piece of glass on the 2nd floor and try not to break it (at least keep the one on the left in good condition, i'm sure you'll end up breaking the big glass that goes to the buses)

3) only try to end the chase when you don't have a lot of cops following you.

4) always be ready to bolt out of your spot and keep watching for cops that sneak up. i can't tell you how many times i was just chillin there thinking i had it all done with, i turn to do something i look back and i'm almost busted. it happens quicker than you think.  also when you're parked and watching, go out onto the buses and use nitrous off of them. that will help ensure that you won't nosedive into the ground and get screwed because you can't drive.

good luck smile.gif

cmart*

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2006, 02:44:00 AM »

this game is pretty frustrating towared the last 3 peps, esspecially the milestones, but i just kept trying and got it eventually. Good game