xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Need For Speed Most Wanted Problems?  (Read 594 times)

TheIceman72

• Archived User
Need For Speed Most Wanted Problems?
« on: March 10, 2006, 05:05:00 PM »

Hey folks I have two differnt copies of NFSMW. Both I purchased from two different places. Strange thing is both cames crash. One of them crashes pretty quickly. The other one I just picked up yesterday allowed me to play for about 2 hours then I went to a garage and bam....Locked up completely. I mean you have to reboot the whole xb360. Anyone else have this problem?

VariableElite

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 05:13:00 PM »

Sure it's not your 360 running too hot or something?

deacon187

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 05:24:00 PM »

this game has locked up on me the most out of all the games available that i own but i didnt let that get to me, i just resetted and all was good, it sucks to go thru the race you were in after you completed it and at the loading screen it froze but for the long run this is the only game i have ghad the most issues with lockup and haent sent in my 360 yet and am extremely happy as i this is the only game so far i had real issues with

TheIceman72

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 08:29:00 AM »

Yeah I am sure it is not my 360 because they both do the same thing on my cousins machine.

JustDanMI

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 05:08:00 PM »

I've been playing a copy from Blockbuster for a couple weeks now.  I'm #5 on the Blacklist and have never had a problem with it freezing, or crashing yet.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 06:28:00 PM »

mine froze a couple times throughout the game, before i exchanged my 360.. was just random freezes during races.

it wasnt the main reason i sent my 360 in, but one of them