xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nfsmw: What Happens After Razor ?  (Read 601 times)

slyt

• Archived User
Nfsmw: What Happens After Razor ?
« on: March 09, 2006, 05:06:00 AM »

Ok - Check my Gamercard.

Basically Im up to Number 3 in the blacklist.

HOWEVER - because I transferred my Live from XB 1 after playing the game for a fair while, I lost the 15-4 achievements.

My question is this - Can I get to race these blacklist people once I beat razor, or will I need to start a new game to get 15-4 achievements ?

Any info greatly appreciated !!

SlyT

wasting

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 07:10:00 AM »

I don't understand the question, when you scroll through them does it show them as defeated or not?

sp3cialk

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 07:58:00 AM »

I think it did this because you originally started the game with non-xbl profile and now that you transfered you don't have the achievements... guess this was done so if multiple people use the box with multiple profiles they each have to earn their way to the top... unsure.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 10:33:00 AM »

QUOTE(sp3cialk @ Mar 9 2006, 10:05 AM) View Post

I think it did this because you originally started the game with non-xbl profile and now that you transfered you don't have the achievements... guess this was done so if multiple people use the box with multiple profiles they each have to earn their way to the top... unsure.gif

I'm guessing he started with a 360 non live profile, got 15-4 then moved his XBL account over (which created a new profile under that name) and then moved his save game from the non-live profile over to his new live profile.

since you can't transfer achievements from one profile to another he'd have to do earn all his old achievements again...

slyt

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 12:37:00 PM »

Yes twisted - exactly.

So I wanna know If its worth me carrying on my current save, and maybe can get the achievements in rematches or something after completion.

OR

Do I need to start an entirely new save to get the achievements back

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 12:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(slyt @ Mar 9 2006, 02:44 PM) View Post

Yes twisted - exactly.

So I wanna know If its worth me carrying on my current save, and maybe can get the achievements in rematches or something after completion.

OR

Do I need to start an entirely new save to get the achievements back

you will need to create a new save to get the older achievments back. Though if you've reached level 3 and got that achievment, you could probably carry on and get the level 2 and 1 achievments, then go back starting a new game and get 15 though 4.

JustDanMI

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 12:58:00 PM »

While in the game, can you cycle through all of the blacklist members, or do you have to start on the first one again?

slyt

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 02:07:00 PM »

Yeah I can see all of them are defeated.

Ill do what twisted says, complete on current save, then start a new one to get the other ones.

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 02:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(JustDanMI @ Mar 9 2006, 03:05 PM) View Post

While in the game, can you cycle through all of the blacklist members, or do you have to start on the first one again?

you can cycle through them, and you can do the races that lead up to the black list matches, but you can't race the blacklist racers themselves again so he'd have to start over again. it doesn't take that long to get to number 4 anyways, it took me 2 or 3 days

Cripple

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 05:52:00 PM »

Yeh u can play all the defeated blacklist racers, & completed challenge mode races. (Dumptruck is kinda fun).
Mine froze quite a bit too - mainly at saves.

But all in all, I found NFS Most Wanted VERY DISAPPOINTING!

Bad car handling/physics, & not quite enough mods!

ah well - early days yet I suppose!