xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nfs Most Wanted Crash?  (Read 576 times)

shodanjr_gr

• Archived User
Nfs Most Wanted Crash?
« on: February 16, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »

Hey guys...ive got a freaky problem with NFSMW...

When im in the safehouse and i press B to get back to the main menu, the game crashes...

This started when i was disconnected from live while in game (my router dropped me...). I reboot my router then reconnect via the guide. And when i went back to the safehouse after beating my race, the above thing happened...

Anyone got any ideas?

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
Nfs Most Wanted Crash?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 09:11:00 PM »

I've played it a lot, and it crashes on me on a regular basis. Many times, the disc will prompt and error telling me that it was meant to be played in a Xbox 360. This seems very strange since the consule I'm using is a Xbox 360, so it shouldn't be programmed to tell me this. Other times the fan will quit, and then three seconds later the game freezes and my controller vibrates out of control. This type of freezing has happend in the mild of races, getaways, and when selecting from the main menu.

Xombe

• Archived User
Nfs Most Wanted Crash?
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 11:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(Legendary Badass @ Feb 17 2006, 01:18 PM) View Post

Other times the fan will quit, and then three seconds later the game freezes and my controller vibrates out of control. This type of freezing has happend in the mild of races, getaways, and when selecting from the main menu.

I get that quite often, too.  Not all the time, but sometimes twice in a session and so forth.  Sometimes the vibration kicks in, but most often not.  Never took notice of the fan though, as the disc spin noise drowns that out...

shodanjr_gr

• Archived User
Nfs Most Wanted Crash?
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 01:43:00 AM »

Anyway, the problem seems to have sorted itself out...it happened 2-3 times and now it works ok again...

warrior82

• Archived User
Nfs Most Wanted Crash?
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 03:01:00 PM »

I have had the same problem whenever i press b in the safehouse, it freezes, and i have to reset it. there is a workaround, press back instead of b. it will work. atleast it has so far. anyways, i am glad that i am not the only one with this issue. i dont remember this happening before but this just happened. also, once it froze during the game when a shadow came on the screen in the menu of the game, and the shadow went when i picked up my controller, something like when u touch the mouse on ure pc to get rid of the screensaver. wierd, i have read on the web that other people have had this issue.

my other games work perfectly fine. then i dont have to worry abt my 360. it works gr8 otherwise, just this nfs game is causing the freezing problem.