xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nfs:mw Question For Yous That Play It  (Read 579 times)

gsxr

• Archived User
Nfs:mw Question For Yous That Play It
« on: February 04, 2006, 11:20:00 PM »

Ok I got a few NFS:MW question for yous that play it **360 version**

I liked 1 and semi-liked nfs2 didn't care for the roaming mode and cell phone junk.

With that said I only played the demo off marketplace. So far I like it.. but.. I want to make sure it has the drag racing and drifting racing those were my two fav modes in it. Are they still in this one and also..

How is the online play and what different racing features are supported online etc etc.

let me know please im about to purchase it and play on my friends xbox until mine is repaired.

besides the graphics any downsides? I still like nfs1 over nfs2 but I still have fun with both. beerchug.gif

thanks in advance for any of my questions answered.

Master X

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 11:26:00 PM »

Well the lobby in NFS:MW sucks because it has a 60 second count down(it gets annoying when you always have to delay). The game has some lag online so dont be suprised (all EA games do tongue.gif ). I have seen PGR3 online and it is much better then NFS:MW online. Graphics are good for a port, and you may of heard of the bad frame rate.

gsxr

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 11:37:00 PM »

what about the drag modes and drifting mode/games are they in most wanted? That is all we play in nfs1 and 2. So it would be pointless for me to buy it if not. If the are in there how is it compared to how they changed it up a small bit in nfs1->nfs2

this is my major purchase concern.

oh yeah, also is there alot more cutomization and customazibles available?

thanks

VOlition

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 11:46:00 PM »

The game is great, infact I love it, yes there are drag races and stuff.

Master X

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 11:48:00 PM »

Drifting is not in NFS:MW but they still have drag racing. Customization still kicks ass except they dont have spinners and sound systems ( I am not sure though as I have not fully beat the game yet). NFS:MW is a very fun game though, I hated circuit races and sprints but now I love them.

gsxr

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 05:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(Master X @ Feb 5 2006, 06:55 AM) View Post

Drifting is not in NFS:MW but they still have drag racing. Customization still kicks ass except they dont have spinners and sound systems ( I am not sure though as I have not fully beat the game yet). NFS:MW is a very fun game though, I hated circuit races and sprints but now I love them.

Hmm kind of a bummer but atleast they got drag oh well. I doubt i'll get this NFS then maybe a future one lol..

thanks though for the info much appreciated. beerchug.gif I was about to go rent it too. might still, not sure though. the demo kinda tides me over.

drag and drifting is a must for me.

eversio11

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2006, 07:04:00 PM »

No drift, yes drag. But...

I haven't played a NFS game since 2 for the original Playstation. Since then, I have played Forza, Gran Turismo, Burnout, PGR and a few other racing franchises. With that said, NFS:MW is the most fun and complete racing game I have ever played. Give it a try, go rent it.

Kernal69er

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2006, 07:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(Master X @ Feb 5 2006, 01:33 AM) View Post

Well the lobby in NFS:MW sucks because it has a 60 second count down(it gets annoying when you always have to delay). The game has some lag online so dont be suprised (all EA games do tongue.gif ). I have seen PGR3 online and it is much better then NFS:MW online. Graphics are good for a port, and you may of heard of the bad frame rate.

Everyone has there own opinion and experiences

I have never experienced lag online with NFS Mw and this is my most favourite racing game EVER. I got PGR3 for Christmas and hated it, traded it in and bought NFS MW and never looked back

Killa420

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2006, 07:48:00 PM »

This game was fun, however got pretty boring to me after about half way through, you have to keep doing the same police chases basically just with more cops or more time.I just hurried through it to get the achievement points.