xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Not Unlocking Achievements?  (Read 602 times)

woods3336

• Archived User
Not Unlocking Achievements?
« on: July 20, 2006, 07:33:00 AM »

Anybody else having problems with the game not unlocking achievements? I know I earned 3 last night that did not unlock. It just doesn't make sense....  blink.gif

Happening to anyone else?

I'm playing on All-American, 7 minutes, all sliders left alone if this makes a difference.

ikecomp

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »

mad.gif  No you are not alone. I play on All-American as well and I sometimes have to get an achievement 2-3 times before it unlocks. It doesn't matter whether I play against a good team or a sorry team it just won't unlock the achievments sometimes. I've had 2 games over 350 passing and I still have not received the achievemet.

woods3336

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 06:05:00 AM »

As most have probably figured out, some achievements will only unluck playing on Varsity & above and with the quarters at NO MORE than 5 minutes. Namely 200 yd rusher, 4 td passes, 2 sacks, 5 diff receivers, etc. all fall into this category. So if it isn't unlocking for you, check your settings.  

ikecomp

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 07:58:00 PM »

I've checked my settings multiple times and while using those settings helps you will still run into an instance when it doesn't work. The only thing I've found that works is just getting the achievement multiple times until it decides to unlock it.

John Deadly

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 07:18:00 PM »

I've been having the same problem. stupid fucking EA, only they can screw up something as easy as unlocking an achievement. I've been playing 6 mins all american. Still can't get the 350 passing yards or the 500 total  yards or the 200 yards rushing to unlock. I'll try the five minute crap tonight and see what happens. I've got some cupcakes coming up on my schedule anyway. btw- jevan sneed sux

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 08:33:00 PM »

you can play with the sliders all you want, however you can't play with the quarter length. (for the sacks/picks/fumbles etc., you can still return a punt for a TD or block a field goal etc. with short quarters).