xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ea Sports Server  (Read 579 times)

retep9990

• Archived User
Ea Sports Server
« on: July 18, 2006, 08:57:00 PM »

is it pissing anyone else off, it'll keep telling me im connected then when i go to the lobbies it kicks me out, then when i just do quick match it'll find a game then kick me off.....happen to anyone else, and does anyone no how to fix it

woods3336

• Archived User
Ea Sports Server
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 06:05:00 AM »

I can't even connect, says that the servers are unavailable. I can't even set my ticker @ the bottom. Oh well, at least others are having trouble - was afraid it was something on my end.... rolleyes.gif

_Hines_

• Archived User
Ea Sports Server
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 08:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(woods3336 @ Jul 19 2006, 08:12 AM) *

I can't even connect, says that the servers are unavailable. I can't even set my ticker @ the bottom. Oh well, at least others are having trouble - was afraid it was something on my end.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Me to.

When I try to do a quick match it says Im not connected.

Then when i try and go into the Lobby it says "servers are unavailable at the moment".

So right after that I go on PGR3 fine. Its just the servers are F-up'd right now.

woods3336

• Archived User
Ea Sports Server
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 09:06:00 AM »

I would imagine they are bombarded with traffic ATM. I'll just wait until the "newness" wears off.

Hell, I don't need my ass handed to me online anyway.  laugh.gif

Still trying to get used to the new controls....

retep9990

• Archived User
Ea Sports Server
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 01:23:00 PM »

i called xbox live maybe 2 hours b4 i posted this (i forgot i did) they said that the ea servers were down thats why, i was able to play online from like 2:30 am (est) untillike 6 i didnt try after that though