xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: The Demo Sucks  (Read 634 times)

clerks37

• Archived User
The Demo Sucks
« on: July 15, 2006, 06:25:00 PM »

MICHIGAN 2007 CHAMPS

retep9990

• Archived User
The Demo Sucks
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 01:52:00 AM »

i actaully like it alot

woods3336

• Archived User
The Demo Sucks
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 10:40:00 AM »

There will be some features missing from the current gen:
1.) spring drills
2.) campus legend mode
3.) modified online rosters

These I know for sure, probably some others....

@ clerks: Maybe on your dynasty, Michigan better worry about beating OSU before they even have a thought of winning the NC this year, and no I'm not trying to start a war, just stating the obvious.

EDIT: hey clerks, at least we both like Boston  laugh.gif

tikyle

• Archived User
The Demo Sucks
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 11:15:00 AM »

What exactly is modified online rosters?

Also I played NCAA on current gen and the spring drill are crazy!  I love them.  If next gen doesn't have them then it's not even worth purchasing.  The drill are what makes you a better player.  You get a feel on how to run routes, catch the ball, defend the option, defend against the run/pass, use a DB etc.  These developers need to stop charging us an extra $10 for less features w/ better graphics.  It doesn't add up.

woods3336

• Archived User
The Demo Sucks
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 01:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(tikyle @ Jul 17 2006, 01:22 PM) View Post

What exactly is modified online rosters?
Also I played NCAA on current gen and the spring drill are crazy!  I love them.  If next gen doesn't have them then it's not even worth purchasing.  The drill are what makes you a better player.  You get a feel on how to run routes, catch the ball, defend the option, defend against the run/pass, use a DB etc.  These developers need to stop charging us an extra $10 for less features w/ better graphics.  It doesn't add up.

Modified rosters are the rosters with real names instead of numbers. There is a petition to allow them floating around, just google for it if you're interested. IMO it won't do any good as EA has already expressed their shitty opinion on the matter on their forums.

As for the lack of features, EA claims it is because the game was "built from the ground up" for the 360 and is not a port like current gen, so they didn't have time to include them.   rolleyes.gif

While I agree with you that it's not worth an extra $10 for pretty graphics, at least the game is being built for the 360 and we now know it won't be ported from PS3. This seems to be in line with the theories going around that developers are actually programming for the 360 and porting to PS3 for cross platform titles. This should make things much much better for 360 owners in the future.

retep9990

• Archived User
The Demo Sucks
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 02:24:00 PM »

i dont have a proablem with the rosters, its really the same thing its not like it makes the player any better, i understand if it has the name its better than seeing qb#2 and you know the players better with names but its all good especailly if it helps out the ranking system