xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ncaa 07 Rosters  (Read 1208 times)

pirates24

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 03:37:00 PM »

i downloaded the rosters ..how do i get them onto the memory card...i tried but the file wouldnt go on it

after i saved the rosters how do i get it on the momory card...wen i tried it the file wouldnt go on

ogreen111

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 06:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(pirates24 @ Jul 19 2006, 04:44 PM) View Post

i downloaded the rosters ..how do i get them onto the memory card...i tried but the file wouldnt go on it

after i saved the rosters how do i get it on the momory card...wen i tried it the file wouldnt go on

I used the Datel Transfer Cable and the software that came with it.  I dowloaded the rosters and instructions from PSXsports.  Instructions are below:

===================================================
PSXsports.com NCAA Football 2007 Rosters
===================================================
by DT Linder
[email protected]

If you enjoy using these rosters, please support our efforts by donating through PayPal.com.
Our PayPal address is [email protected]

I hope you enjoy the rosters!

DT smile.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, you will need the Xbox 360 Transfer Kit by Datel and an Xbox 360 memory card.

Once you have the hardware, you can install the rosters one of two ways:

===================================
#1. Download through Xplorer360
-----------------------------------

+ Download the NCAA Football 07 (Xplorer360) from http://hosted.filefront.com/psxsports

+ Unzip PSXsportsNCAA07-Xplorer360.zip to your desktop.

+ Download Xplorer360 from http://360gamesaves....D...nload&cid=2

+ Follow the ReadMe instructions at http://360gamesaves....C...wpage&pid=4

====================================================================
#2. Use the XChange360 Software that comes with the Transfer Kit
--------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Download the NCAA Football 07 (XChange360) from http://hosted.filefront.com/psxsports

+ Unzip PSXsports.com NCAA Football 2007 Xbox 360.zip to your desktop.

+ Run the XChange 360 program from the Transfer Kit CD

+ Select "Options", click on the folder, and select "Desktop". Click OK and the UPDATE.

+ Select "Hard Drive", click on "Desktop\PSXsports.com NCAA Football 2007", and select TO MEM.

After I did steps from #2, I put the mem card into the 360.  It seemed like I had to use the dashboard to copy the file to the hard drive before NCAA would reconize the file.

Everything seems to work a prescribed.

Hope this helps.

OG

dsenart

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 08:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(woods3336 @ Jul 19 2006, 10:08 AM) View Post

Why would he want to buy the memory card off ebay when the roster download is free and he has all the tools necessary to transfer?

I don't understand your logic...  uhh.gif

Well for 1 you have to have a memory card to begin with, so if he doesn't have one he can get it preloaded, 2ndly I paid 38.99 + 4.99 shipping for my card from ebay, the cards cost 39.99 and I live in a state that charges 10% sales tax so 39+5=44 40+4=44 I paid the same price for a new MS 360 memory card as I would if I had bought it at a store, and I got roster as well.  There are reasons to buy it from ebay!

woods3336

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2006, 05:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(dsenart @ Jul 24 2006, 10:23 PM) View Post

Well for 1 you have to have a memory card to begin with, so if he doesn't have one he can get it preloaded, 2ndly I paid 38.99 + 4.99 shipping for my card from ebay, the cards cost 39.99 and I live in a state that charges 10% sales tax so 39+5=44 40+4=44 I paid the same price for a new MS 360 memory card as I would if I had bought it at a store, and I got roster as well.  There are reasons to buy it from ebay!

I can see instances when buying it from Ebay would make sense, i.e. your case or if he didn't have a card. But he already has a transfer kit, so I assumed he would have a memory card, then later on he posted that he downloaded the rosters and was trying to put it onto his card.

It would have been pointless for him to buy a 2nd card when he can download the file and transfer, simple as that. It would have been bad advice to advise him to go that route....

Unless you're selling the preloaded cards on Ebay yourself  ph34r.gif J/K

JaysonMason

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2010, 09:50:00 PM »

These guys do a really nice job on NCAA Football rosters. I used them last year and the accuracy was really better than anywhere else I could find. I’d recommend them for NCAA 11 Rosters.

ZACHARY

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2010, 07:01:00 PM »

maybe this site can help you, - NCAA 11 Rosters
Pages: 1 [2]