xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Ncaa 07 Rosters  (Read 1209 times)

6thSense

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« on: July 07, 2006, 04:43:00 PM »

I just bought a 360.  I am a noob.  We are on the eve of NCAA 07, and of course, you can't play that game (or I can't) and really get into it unless I have the rosters.  Now, I know there is that ps2rosters site.  You can mail a mem card there, and he'll mail it back with the rosters.  

My question to you guys, is there any way around this?  I know with the regular xbox, there were numerous sites you could download these rosters from.  All you had to do, in turn, was use Action Replay, or just FTP the saves over.  I was in EBGames, and saw they had this cradle thing that kinda looked like action replay, but it was all white and for the 360.  So I dunno.  

Suggestions???

This post has been edited by 6thSense: Jul 7 2006, 11:46 PM

TLDigital

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 10:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(6thSense @ Jul 7 2006, 06:14 PM) View Post

I just bought a 360.  I am a noob.  We are on the eve of NCAA 07, and of course, you can't play that game (or I can't) and really get into it unless I have the rosters.  Now, I know there is that ps2rosters site.  You can mail a mem card there, and he'll mail it back with the rosters.  

My question to you guys, is there any way around this?  I know with the regular xbox, there were numerous sites you could download these rosters from.  All you had to do, in turn, was use Action Replay, or just FTP the saves over.  I was in EBGames, and saw they had this cradle thing that kinda looked like action replay, but it was all white and for the 360.  So I dunno.  

Suggestions???

Try this guy....http://www.fkrosters.com/

retep9990

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 11:44:00 AM »

do you mean rosters like the players names instead of like qb#3?

amb7247

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 09:52:00 AM »

Three things you can do:

1) Buy a memory card with rosters on it from fkrosters.com
2) Download the rosters, and buy your own memory card and use datel's transfer kit
3) Buy an XSATA which sits where the HD sets and the HD sits on top of that. Connects to the USB port on the computer and use either action replay or xplorer360 to transfer the rosters.

6thSense

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(retep9990 @ Jul 8 2006, 06:15 PM) *

do you mean rosters like the players names instead of like qb#3?

Yep.  I used to do it all the time with my old box using AR.  I saw that Datel at the store, and wondered if it worked the same way.  That fkrosters.com is cool.  Between that, and the psxsports.com, I am sure to be sitting pretty.  Thanks fellas!  I definitely am going to go to EBGames and pick up one.  

I heard about that xsata.  I can't remember what site I saw it on.  Maybe codejunkies.com or something.  Think I will stick to the datel.  Speaking of which, do you know of any sites like xboxsaves.com or codejunkies that has 360 game saves on it?

And does  know of some cheap places to get a mem card???  That Datel kit does not come with one.

retep9990

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 07:16:00 PM »

curious could u use a usb storage device and put it on there then plug that into ur 360 and copy it to ur hdd?

amb7247

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 11:12:00 PM »

the XSATA is also made by datel.

woods3336

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 06:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(amb7247 @ Jul 11 2006, 11:23 AM) View Post

Three things you can do:

2) Download the rosters, and buy your own memory card and use datel's transfer kit
3) Buy an XSATA which sits where the HD sets and the HD sits on top of that. Connects to the USB port on the computer and use either action replay or xplorer360 to transfer the rosters.

You're right, all three of these methods will work. I went the XSATA route and can confirm it does work, I transferred rosters for college hoops this way. Very simple....

curious could u use a usb storage device and put it on there then plug that into ur 360 and copy it to ur hdd?

Won't work, music and pics only, no gamesaves. Your only choice ATM is to do one of the things amb7247 suggested.

retep9990

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »

ok

Deadfrog82

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2006, 02:45:00 PM »

QUOTE(amb7247 @ Jul 11 2006, 04:23 PM) *

Three things you can do:

Hi everyone im a new member here but i am a member at 360 leagues.com. We have come across information that EA Sports will not be allowing us to bring our own personally modified rosters, specifically the names, online in the 360 version this year. As far as we know the current gen versions still let u. The reasoning they say is because they are emailing stats this year and if the names were attached it would be in violation of ncaa rules. So we have a choice, have them email us ONLY team stats not full player stats, or get back our Names for online games. We have put together a petition to ea, if you would please click the link and sign it this will go a long way in convincing EA sports as we are currently in conversations with them about this matter. 284 sigs and counting fairdale kings endorses and is doing the same thing

http://www.petitiononline.com/82828282/petition.html

pirates24

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 08:14:00 PM »

does any1 knoe wen they r gunna put rosters out for ncaa 07 and if so how do u download them wit the transfer kit

woods3336

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2006, 06:15:00 AM »

They've been out since yesterday morning. They are available loads of places, but for the sake of saving myself searching that you should have done to begin w/ just go here:

http://360gamesaves....=category&id=56

Since you say you're using a tranfer kit, I assume you're using xplorer, so you want to download the 2nd (bottom) save, it is in xplorer format. The 1st file is in .z36....

The two most well know rosters are fkrosters and the one's from Linder. The one I point to is from Linder if that matters. I can't find fairdale's anywhere to compare, but Linder's are very accurate.

woofis

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2006, 08:53:00 AM »

check ebay, people are selling a memory card with the roster pre loaded onto it.

woods3336

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2006, 09:01:00 AM »

QUOTE(woofis @ Jul 19 2006, 10:24 AM) View Post

check ebay, people are selling a memory card with the roster pre loaded onto it.

Why would he want to buy the memory card off ebay when the roster download is free and he has all the tools necessary to transfer?

I don't understand your logic...  uhh.gif

pirates24

• Archived User
Ncaa 07 Rosters
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2006, 03:53:00 PM »

after i save the rosters and dowload them wat do i do next
Pages: [1] 2