xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ncaa Football 2007  (Read 609 times)

woods3336

• Archived User
Ncaa Football 2007
« on: June 20, 2006, 01:56:00 PM »

First off, I wasn't sure where to post this, mods feel free to move as you see fit.

With NCAA Football 2007 coming out next month I'm starting to get pumped about it. Then it got me thinking about how to actually get the rosters with names onto my hdd. I know about the various methods to connect the 360's hdd/memory card to a computer. Will Xplorer360 allow you to replace individual files from the hdd? Like replace the original roster file and replace it with the modified one? I haven't hooked up my hdd at all to my cpu and don't know anyone who has IRL, so I'm just trying to get a feel for how the software works.

Has anyone with any other 360 sports games been able to transfer rosters to their hdd/memory card successfully?

Thoughts, advice....??? biggrin.gif

CattyKid

• Archived User
Ncaa Football 2007
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 04:13:00 PM »

Um... couldn't you just do it with Xbox Live?
You have a gamertag... so you have Xbox Live.  Plus, NCAA 2007 will have the most updated rosters, and you can update them via Live to get injuries and latest lineups.

tgm4883

• Archived User
Ncaa Football 2007
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 04:25:00 PM »

I am pretty sure he is talking about using rosters that will have the players names.  Xbox live won't have those rosters, unless we are able to sell our rosters on the marketplace.

woods3336

• Archived User
Ncaa Football 2007
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 05:45:00 AM »

Um... couldn't you just do it with Xbox Live?
You have a gamertag... so you have Xbox Live. Plus, NCAA 2007 will have the most updated rosters, and you can update them via Live to get injuries and latest lineups.

I wish it was just that easy dude...

QUOTE(tgm4883 @ Jun 20 2006, 06:32 PM) View Post

I am pretty sure he is talking about using rosters that will have the players names.  Xbox live won't have those rosters, unless we are able to sell our rosters on the marketplace.

Yeah I'm talking about rosters with real names. This can't be downloaded from xbox live, that's why I'm looking for an alternate solution.

I just need to know if you can replace individual saves from a specific game using Xplorer360.

For example look HERE PLEASE

These roster saves from college hoops, can it actually overwrite/replace the existing roster file and work successfully? Anyone on here done this?

I just want to be 100% sure before I rip apart my hdd, etc, etc.....  unsure.gif

EDIT: Horrible spelling

tgm4883

• Archived User
Ncaa Football 2007
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 06:43:00 AM »

Being that you linked to a 360 games saves site it would seem possible.

See this sticky for a little more info.
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=523421

I haven't done it, so hopefully someone who has tried transfering game saves will come along.

We have been spoiled with the ability to ftp into our xbox's.  This is the very reason that I am debating whether to get the Xbox or Xbox 360 version of NCAA Football 07

TLDigital

• Archived User
Ncaa Football 2007
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 10:45:00 AM »

QUOTE(woods3336 @ Jun 20 2006, 04:03 PM) View Post

First off, I wasn't sure where to post this, mods feel free to move as you see fit.

With NCAA Football 2007 coming out next month I'm starting to get pumped about it. Then it got me thinking about how to actually get the rosters with names onto my hdd. I know about the various methods to connect the 360's hdd/memory card to a computer. Will Xplorer360 allow you to replace individual files from the hdd? Like replace the original roster file and replace it with the modified one? I haven't hooked up my hdd at all to my cpu and don't know anyone who has IRL, so I'm just trying to get a feel for how the software works.

Has anyone with any other 360 sports games been able to transfer rosters to their hdd/memory card successfully?

Thoughts, advice....??? biggrin.gif

Try this guy.....http://www.fkrosters.com/  He is good with the rosters and check out operationsports.com also

retep9990

• Archived User
Ncaa Football 2007
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 01:33:00 AM »

curious could u use a usb storage device and put it on there then plug that into ur 360 and copy it to ur hdd?

woods3336

• Archived User
Ncaa Football 2007
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 10:31:00 AM »

QUOTE(retep9990 @ Jul 12 2006, 03:40 AM) View Post

curious could u use a usb storage device and put it on there then plug that into ur 360 and copy it to ur hdd?

NO

music & pics only from any usb storage (thumbdrive, external hdd, etc. )