xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Moto Gp On Xbox Live  (Read 2188 times)

langlest

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »

im glad someone else noticed them because i was starting to think its was my 360  rolleyes.gif  

paranoia4422

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 12:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(langlest @ May 11 2006, 07:45 PM) *

im glad someone else noticed them because i was starting to think its was my 360  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

sad thing is i know its not my connection, cause i ca download some off my computer 4GB in size probably twice before id get a fucking E3 trailer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grr.gif)

shit i havent even gotten a %1 increase on my lostplanet demo in the past 10minutes

wait scratch that it jumped %3

This post has been edited by paranoia4422: May 11 2006, 07:50 PM

MrPhunkee

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 01:00:00 PM »

Is this next gen? Wow, those grapx blows!! Too bad, the racing is very cool itself, "feels" like driving the bike urself. Bot no, wont spending money on sucj crap. Is this supposed 2 come out this month? It makes me sad, really

redwolf

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »

this game sux ass. i mean is the same crap on Xbox!!! doesn't look nextgen at all  grr.gif

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »

heh, you guys got me reallllly excited to play this!
guess ill have to judge for myself.

Nascasho

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »

Yes.. this game has potential. But not for the "Buy-it play-it" gamer who just gets rid of it after a week. The skill requird to play this game is steep.

GSX

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2006, 02:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(MrPhunkee @ May 11 2006, 03:00 PM) View Post

Is this next gen? Wow, those grapx blows!! Too bad, the racing is very cool itself, "feels" like driving the bike urself. Bot no, wont spending money on sucj crap. Is this supposed 2 come out this month? It makes me sad, really

You must be kidding? I think you need a HDTV, cuz those graphics look good to me.

QUOTE(redwolf @ May 11 2006, 03:11 PM) View Post

this game sux ass. i mean is the same crap on Xbox!!! doesn't look nextgen at all  grr.gif

Lol... How can you compare it to motogp3. I mean, play wise itss the same game. What else did you expect? The game does look great tho, compared to the prevoius. I'll say it again, HDTV!

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2006, 02:36:00 PM »

yeah, the screen tearing is kinda annoying on anygame... wasnt too impressed.

GSX

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2006, 03:12:00 PM »

Ok i'm in heven love.gif Between this and Test Drive, I think I got all the racing I need(big racing buff, if you didn't notice biggrin.gif ). I'm not sure why ppl say this game looks like crap. Watch a replay with the shaker cam...if I didn't know better,  I would say I'm chasing my friend on the BQE laugh.gif Also this game is hard, nothing you will pick up and just play if you didn't paly the previous one.

PS- I meant MotoGp2, not 3 earlier... Also, how come everyone says XBL is slow.. I pulled Motogp in like 20 mins(I do have 10mbits down tho)

Joergen

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2006, 03:56:00 PM »

I didnt expect much from this game and by jeebus I wasnt even pessimistic enough.

I love superbikes and this game is a joke. More like Podracer 06. The "engine" sound was the first amusement, its been a few years since I've heard such pathetic engine sounds, and this for an excess of 2 million dollars superbike makes it even more pathetic.

Second was the fact that the triggers arent gas and break by default, so its on/off arcade racing from the get-go.

Third was the way the "bike" acts like its anchored to a rigid hexagon rail in tokyo, absolutely NO dampening from suspension or otherwise, it just jerks rigidly up and down on the lowpoly track in elevation changes.

Fourth was the pathetic loading time-to-appearance ratio. Looks more like a PS2 game and loads twice or thrice as long as PGR3 which absolutely annihilates this game in graphics.

My god what a game. You are allowed to like it but I'll be damned if I play this crap.

This post has been edited by Joergen: May 11 2006, 10:57 PM

MaxEgg

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2006, 04:05:00 PM »

I think the graphics are great, but i'm sooooooooooo terrible at this game, I doubt that I'll spend money on purchasing, maybe rental, not sure yet.

This post has been edited by MaxEgg: May 11 2006, 11:05 PM

redwolf

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2006, 04:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(GSX @ May 11 2006, 09:34 PM) View Post

You must be kidding? I think you need a HDTV, cuz those graphics look good to me.
Lol... How can you compare it to motogp3. I mean, play wise itss the same game. What else did you expect? The game does look great tho, compared to the prevoius. I'll say it again, HDTV!

i do have HDTV.

this game is only using high resolution, with few tweaks here and there and updated season, i'm sure if the Xbox version was backward compatible this game would be worthless. sleeping.gif

gameplay i do like, but not gonna spend my pounds on this crap.

dgrams2003

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2006, 04:28:00 PM »

..downloading as we speak.

Just hearing you guys is so funny.
2 months ago or more when the pictures were out.. everyone was like OMFG.
Now...  its crap.

I love how hyped people get .. then to hear this.

I'm still D/Ling despite the negative reviews.  Haven't been a fan of motoracers in the past...
I just want to see the eye candy (if there is any)

Is there anyone who loves the demo AND is going to buy it?

amb7247

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2006, 04:39:00 PM »

are you sure you guys have good TV's. I mean I have an HDTV and I see zero tearing in any game or demo I've played.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Moto Gp On Xbox Live
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2006, 04:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(amb7247 @ May 11 2006, 05:39 PM) View Post

are you sure you guys have good TV's. I mean I have an HDTV and I see zero tearing in any game or demo I've played.

65 inch mitsu. only 2 games ive noticed tearing on were both demos, blazing angels and moto gp
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5