xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Will The Real Moto Gp 3 Stand Up!  (Read 1124 times)

sp3cialk

• Archived User
Will The Real Moto Gp 3 Stand Up!
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »

can you pick your friend's parts out???
(IMG:http://www.tailofthedragon.com/pics/tos1_sm.jpg)

I love this..

(IMG:http://www.tailofthedragon.com/pics/bikeinbank_sm.jpg)
Here he lies with pistons
and crank
Burried up to his ass
In the face of this bank
He challenged the Dragon
to have some fun
As you can see, the Dragon won!!

Actually I lost a friend but not on the dragon... they called him Runner 21... 21 runs from the law and never caught... ended up riding his bike to the bottom of a 200 ft. drop off the mountain... but it was closer to Boone. NC...

May he R.I.P.

This post has been edited by sp3cialk: Dec 15 2005, 05:41 AM

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005, 09:43:00 PM »

Damn, better he went out the way he did, doing something he loved right?. My cousin was being stupid 4 years ago New Years eve down in Florida. They were racing 2 strokes on the freeway or some shit. He wiped going about 60, no helmet. He lost his eyesight at the age of 19. Racing motocrossers while intoxicated, on pavement, at night, no gear. Brilliant.

Look at the rubber on the road that leads to the wreck pic...yipes.

The tree pic is too small to pic it out, it was a red piece though. It was his first summer after learning to drag his knees. He blames the peg feeler but who knows. I'd love to hit the Dragon someday. I can say this, I'd take my good ole time the first few runs thru it  laugh.gif

I still laugh when I see the video of the pocket bikes ripping it up on that road.

blackstripes

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2005, 11:58:00 AM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Dec 14 2005, 03:09 PM) *

I want to sell the 1000 and get an used 600RR and an used CRF450 for dirt.

How do you like the 1000RR? Heres my 600RR:
(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/patrickz/new%20bike/IMG_0183.jpg)
(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/patrickz/new%20bike/IMG_0179.jpg)
(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/patrickz/new%20bike/IMG_0186.jpg)

Hope those pics work.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2005, 01:12:00 PM »

Yeah they work, but how in the hell is he able to post pics from photobucket, but I cannot!!  grr.gif

I almost got the blue 600RR in '04, love them all  love.gif I kind of wish I did because it would have left me enough $$ to get a used CRF for dirt. I would have taken an XR400 too, still love those.

The 1000 is just silly stupid. Its just perfection, right down to the brakes. It feels so light and tiny that I think Im sitting on a 600. The F3 I had from '95 till '00 weighed 40 lbs more and had 60 to 70 less Horsepower, hahaha.

Nothing like a kid pulling up next to you in his mustang and wanting to race. I just shake my head and let him show off  rolleyes.gif

If I could use my photobucket, I'd post pics.

Did you put a can on there? or actual pipes too?

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2005, 01:39:00 PM »

God, these pics look amazing.  I think that they can live up to these standards, easily.  Look how good Sega GT2002 looks (well, it looks okay now), and think what you can on a 360 4 years ahead.

woofis

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »

are these pics ingame or rendered?

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »

Ingame ofcourse. Did you ever play GP 2 on xbox? it looked amazing for a game that came out 2 years ago. The 360 is capable of amazing things, just wait for part 4 in a couple years  love.gif

sp3cialk

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2005, 08:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Dec 15 2005, 05:25 PM) View Post

Ingame ofcourse. Did you ever play GP 2 on xbox? it looked amazing for a game that came out 2 years ago. The 360 is capable of amazing things, just wait for part 4 in a couple years  love.gif

I liked the extreme series they added to GP3... made you feel like you was racing through the mountains....

sorry to hear about your cuz... one of my other friends wrecked during a bike week at Myrtle Beach.. no helmet t-shirt and jeans... went down and got pinned  under the bike... road ground his ankle down to hardly anything... ended up losing his right leg just below the calf... but he's a damn soldier... the day he got his artificial leg... he road a bike around a parking lot... he's since been through a R1, wrecked a GSR1000 and now has a R6 now... boy won't learn....

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2005, 08:51:00 PM »

Damn

I used to ride without any gear but Ive sinced changed my mind after seeing the pics of aftermath(thank the internet for that one).

Id rather sweat to death in my leathers when its 90 out than have skin taken from my ass and put elsewhere.

Im also contradicting myself, the gear wont save me if something goes wrong at 160.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »

fastTOE...

Thought you'd like this pic. I should'nt be posting this because your Duc is out infront of my 211v's  sad.gif

laugh.gif

IPB Image
Pages: 1 [2]